Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

What upcharge would that be?

It’s not an included (complementary) location. It’s a la carte - so the cost will depend on what you order. Unless as speculated here - it can be used with the SDP, perhaps with an upcharge like Ocean Blue. IMG_0499.thumb.JPG.5cccbaf39ec94857f684e209856bfd14.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin

Let’s try to keep things in perspective, shall we? This is a dining room menu, after all. I’m sure some of the people who live in the areas the Bliss will be visiting (namely the VIs) would rather be dealing with menu changes at their favorite restaurant than the ongoing rebuilding efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What has the rebuild recovery on the Virgin Islands got to do with a ship that sails from Europe to the States that will then head off to Alaska? 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

What makes you think we’re not ‘full of compassion’ for the devastation on the Islands and haven’t already been there to spend our cash to hopefully help support their rebuild?

Kind of a bummer that there is an upcharge for bbq.

I was not sure that there was an upcharge for the Q. I understood it could be selected as one of you meals in the dining package.

Ocean Blue was a $15 upcharge and I was happy to pay it given what the old menu was. This new menu is not even close to what the old menu was. It's not like they made a few small changes...they changed everything. And many people who are going on the Bliss will assume it is the same menu just as we did until my friend got the menu's for us.

The same with the La Cucina menu I posted along with the Ocean Blue menu. This was also very different. Last year in September on the Gem there were three steaks on the menu. Then when I went on the Escape there were two steaks on the menu. Now there is just one. And there is pizza?? Not that I mind pizza but when La Cucina had pizza on their menu it was a less expensive menu.

I am just wondering why the changes to these menu's. I was very happy with all the dining on the Escape and the Gem last year. And was so looking forward to trying the Ocean Blue as I had not been on the BA or the GA to try it and the menu looked wonderful.

But I will be getting Alaskan King Crab in Ketchikan at a local restaurant. Yum!

I can see them not redeeming points for a free product (in Las Vegas, out of the 100s of Starbucks on the strip, only one will let you redeem points) but I also find it intriging that they have the sign there. I use my app for payment so I may need to pick up a physical card, just in case. And I totally hope they have a special Bliss mug.

I hope so too! I collect the Starbucks mugs from all over the world 🌎

What has the rebuild recovery on the Virgin Islands got to do with a ship that sails from Europe to the States that will then head off to Alaska? 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

What makes you think we’re not ‘full of compassion’ for the devastation on the Islands and haven’t already been there to spend our cash to hopefully help support their rebuild?

I totally agree with you

That looks like maybe the Raw bar version, I cannot imagine they would take off Chef Zakarains signature Dover sole dish for one.

It looks like a raw bar menu Especially since its heavy on the Oysters, 7 kinds, one green salad, no sides, no Crab legs or claws.

If this is the new Ocean Blue, the cancellations will flood in

I would think Escape getting a new Huge Lobster filled menu, makes this one look paltry.

We will find out next week, when people sail.

Thanks for sharing,

this is the Breakaway that I did I cannot imagine that they would completely change it to a subpar selection.

30709303_10214742644554112_8729275810592452175_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeG1KztR5S_vWFpTk20571Qte4sI_Hu3HZbh3sPuU8PoXi7Ra6MJWOgdLsw3GLDqrEWQXPRyxPleBXWiLMk_SQVh132qRGU8njs4DzMy_j_KYA&oh=cce220f970cfe7677deb0f778e2c5046&oe=5B65C24A

30743569_10214742647074175_1641373558134291728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGigF3sHXNIyJOqrnHdk0tllT2DKvuYmnZ8EvEU1NwSiVvLDGmvFaGvG85beNwfuWsEMWMW7F1oUwiOsVjgBcLi9nWhwEmKsxfZYRfJSsHtHA&oh=4b11c9f441bd13e997d040eaa24d1515&oe=5B559C44

Steph, this OB menu was sent to me by my PCC directly last week so I’m pretty sure this is it. It stayed Ocean Blue west Coast.

It’s not an included (complementary) location. It’s a la carte - so the cost will depend on what you order. Unless as speculated here - it can be used with the SDP, perhaps with an upcharge like Ocean Blue. [ATTACH]419607[/ATTACH]

There is no upcharge for Q. You will see it on the website under Terms and conditions section and I posted it somewhere on CC.

9a2c76a4c67044ccae522d12a615b9fe.jpg

Specialty Dining Packages are available via pre-sell or onboard purchase every day except the last two days of the voyage. On 3-day sailings the package is only for sale on day 1. No refunds are available if fewer restaurants are visited. Specialty Dining Packages are non-transferable. A 20% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added to the package price. Reservations are not required for Specialty Dining Package guests, however, tables reserved onboard will be subject to availability. We encourage you to log in to My NCL to make dining reservations in advance for specific night(s) of your cruise. Specialty Dining Packages are based on a per meal basis and include our steakhouses, churrascarias, French, Italian, Los Lobos, Q Texas Smokehouse, Margaritaville At Sea and Teppanyaki restaurants. You may choose to dine in entertainment-based and certain a la carte priced restaurants for an additional charge. Dining options vary by ship. Guests who have purchased a Specialty Dining Package and wish to dine at one of the following venues will be charged an Upcharge instead of the full cover charge or a la carte price: Ocean Blue - $15 (does not include Seafood Extravaganza. If ordered, the upcharge is to be waived); Bayamo - $15 USD; Cirque/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seating/$15 USD premium seating/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway; Supper Club-$15 USD; Sushi -$7 USD; Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD; Raw Bar - $7 USD (does not include Seafood Plateau. If ordered, the upcharge is to be waived). If the Upcharge option is selected, that visit will be counted towards one of the meals in the package. Room Service, Mini Bar, Food Republic and District Brewhouse, Specialty Items in the Asian restaurant, Hot Rock, a la carte items in the Main Dining Rooms, The Bake Shop, COCOS, The Local & O’ Sheehan’s Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, Chef’s Table, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year’s, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Package. No kids pricing available for Specialty Dining Package. Excludes all 1 and 2 day sailings. Charges will apply for additional main course orders.

There is no upcharge for Q. You will see it on the website under Terms and conditions section and I posted it somewhere on CC.

This is what I was referring to...I have already booked my SDP reservations for the PC cruise and I did not pay an upcharge for Q. Thanks!

I have the Specialty Dining Package and some have mentioned one can use it for one appetizer

and one entree. I wonder if they will let you order additional meats from the entree side of the menu

if you want seconds? I understand they might not allow you to order three or four entrees initially but

I'm curious to see if they'd let you try another item (or two) after you finish your first?

I'm not sure if I have missed it but I am trying to figure out whether the BLISS will be in NYC along with the ESCAPE on Sunday May 6th? I had heard earlier that she was doing a special 2 nighter on the 4th but wasn't sure if she was returning to NYC on the 6th or going elsewhere?

I am booked in the Owners Suite in The Haven. We are Platinum level.

Do I have to make all these special extra reservations in advance?

Is anything included for us?

Sorry to be so out of touch, but it has been quite some time since we were on NCL

I wonder if they will let you order additional meats from the entree side of the menu

if you want seconds? I understand they might not allow you to order three or four entrees initially but

I'm curious to see if they'd let you try another item (or two) after you finish your first?

You can order as many additional entrees as you want but you will be charged the menu price for each one.

I am booked in the Owners Suite in The Haven. We are Platinum level.

Do I have to make all these special extra reservations in advance?

Is anything included for us?

Sorry to be so out of touch, but it has been quite some time since we were on NCL

The concierge will book them for you.

You will only have your platinum two meals. Unless you have any additional dining packages.

Bear in mind that on the Bliss Moderno is not there and this is one of your choices for the Platinum benefit. Not sure if they will give an alternative choice.

I have the Specialty Dining Package and some have mentioned one can use it for one appetizer

and one entree. I wonder if they will let you order additional meats from the entree side of the menu

As Two Wheels Only said, the first entree is covered by the SDP, then any additional entrees would be at the a la carte prices.

Hello all. How many speciality dining are for fee (what that fee includes) and which ones are a la carte (paying). Can we use our beverage package on any of those restaurants!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums