Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

If using desktop, left click on the down arrow next to your user name on the top right.

Left click on "User Control Panel"

Look for "Settings and Options"

Left click on "Edit Options"

Look for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and click the down arrow

Select your posts per page.

Thank you very much!

Sorry I didn't get to those that asked how to use settings to increase the number of posts per page quick enough.

I do want to thank my fellow CC members for jumping in and giving wonderful instructions. Perfect team work!

Currently I'm finding the app the easiest to use as I'm actively involved on three different boards/roll calls. The app is best when following more than one board even with the lower max posts per page. With either a browser or the app setting your posts to the maximum per page saves you time navigating all the posts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If using desktop, left click on the down arrow next to your user name on the top right.

Left click on "User Control Panel"

Look for "Settings and Options"

Left click on "Edit Options"

Look for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and click the down arrow

Select your posts per page.

Thanks for this. Unnecessarily complicated though.

A few people have mentioned that Margaritaville is a la carte. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that it was transitioning to a flat fee. Definitely correct me if I am wrong!!

I just made my dining reservations for Bliss!!!!!!!!!!!! Margaritaville is now $14.95 and no reservations are booked taken.

I just made my dining reservations for Bliss!!!!!!!!!!!! Margaritaville is now $14.95 and no reservations are booked taken.

Reservations will not be needed. It’s not open for dinner, and it will be practically empty at all times.

I just made our final payment for our August trip. Now to shore excursions! My husband has no real interest in even getting off the boat so we won’t be doing a lot. I’m contemplating doing the Misty Fjords on my own. Not sure about the boat or plane option though. I definitely want to take the kids to Mendenhall Glacier and they will want to get their Gold Rush Park Jr Ranger badge.

I think I want to reevaluate our room location too. Ideally I’d like to upgrade to a balcony now that I’m more certain my energetic child won’t fling himself off doing power ranger moves but that depends on summer finances.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry I didn't get to those that asked how to use settings to increase the number of posts per page quick enough.

I do want to thank my fellow CC members for jumping in and giving wonderful instructions. Perfect team work!

Currently I'm finding the app the easiest to use as I'm actively involved on three different boards/roll calls. The app is best when following more than one board even with the lower max posts per page. With either a browser or the app setting your posts to the maximum per page saves you time navigating all the posts.

Incidentally it defaults to add awful signatures to promote the software. This can be disabled.

I just made our final payment for our August trip. Now to shore excursions! My husband has no real interest in even getting off the boat so we won’t be doing a lot. I’m contemplating doing the Misty Fjords on my own. Not sure about the boat or plane option though. I definitely want to take the kids to Mendenhall Glacier and they will want to get their Gold Rush Park Jr Ranger badge.

I think I want to reevaluate our room location too. Ideally I’d like to upgrade to a balcony now that I’m more certain my energetic child won’t fling himself off doing power ranger moves but that depends on summer finances.

We did the Misty Fjords, and the view is very similar to what you see from the cruise ship. We took the helicopter onto glaciers - absolutely AMAZING - recommend it to everyone who can afford it

A few people have mentioned that Margaritaville is a la carte. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that it was transitioning to a flat fee. Definitely correct me if I am wrong!!

$14.95 cover charge??

$14.95 cover charge??

yes Magaritaville is now a flat fee for food, of $14.95, instead of ala carte pay as you go.

If its like other ships there may be a free breakfast buffet listed on a few sea days. If there is it will be listed in the dailies

Those venues that are with cover charge. What does the charge includes!?

The only true cover charge venue/event is $19.95 Prohibition show with the cover charge it includes the Show and tasting of 5 special drinks, until next week we do not know the size of those drinks, until the first show after the 22nd sailing.

Margaritaville is a food fee only $14.95 to eat there.

Unless someone has another show with a cover charge to add???

Jersey boys, Havana, Beatles cavern club, Comedy are all free, some will need reservations.

The only true cover charge venue/event is $19.95 Prohibition show with the cover charge it includes the Show and tasting of 5 special drinks, until next week we do not know the size of those drinks, until the first show after the 22nd sailing.

Margaritaville is a food fee only $14.95 to eat there.

Unless someone has another show with a cover charge to add???

Jersey boys, Havana, Beatles cavern club, Comedy are all free, some will need reservations.

But it is an all you can eat cover?

I read somewhere that cagneys was with a fee too. Only Margaritaville is the only restaurant with cover? Then all speciality are a la carte, pay as you go?

I read somewhere that cagneys was with a fee too. Only Margaritaville is the only restaurant with cover? Then all speciality are a la carte, pay as you go?

Teppanyaki is also a flat cover charge.

I noticed the ncl app is still not showing that it will work on the Bliss. I was under the impression that the iconcierge app will not work on Bliss. Anyone news on this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

From what I read on the Dec 2017 news release the Cruise Norwegian app will be available on the Bliss. Sounds to me like a much better app than i concierge app. You can make reservations and book shore excursions on it. For $9.95 you can make unlimited onboard calls or texts to friends and family. You can make calls to home for $0.79 per minute. Not interested in the calling home part but I do like the other options. [emoji41]

I checked the Teppanyaki reference, on the Bliss it now says ala carte, my Sept 23 2018 Escape Dining still lists $29.95 at Teppanyaki for one set fee without Dining plan, maybe it will be a suprise to people who go and the website is wrong.

In Myncl for the "Bliss", when you schedule your dining reservation, all premium Specialty Restaurant venues say ala carte. with Ocean blue with the upcharge of $17.00 total

You get one entree, and go from there if you are on the dining plan, at the end of the meal it will say ZERO. If you are not on dining you pay for everything you order.

Margaritaville is $14.95, the website does not specify what is included for food. Other ships went from ala Carte to a $14.95 fee, but I have not heard what is included. If history tells us anything, its one entree, and the rest of the menu is included.

I checked the Teppanyaki reference, on the Bliss it now says ala carte, my Sept 23 2018 Escape Dining still lists $29.95 at Teppanyaki for one set fee without Dining plan, maybe it will be a suprise to people who go and the website is wrong.

In Myncl for the "Bliss", when you schedule your dining reservation, all premium Specialty Restaurant venues say ala carte. with Ocean blue with the upcharge of $17.00 total

You get one entree, and go from there if you are on the dining plan, at the end of the meal it will say ZERO. If you are not on dining you pay for everything you order.

Margaritaville is $14.95, the website does not specify what is included for food. Other ships went from ala Carte to a $14.95 fee, but I have not heard what is included. If history tells us anything, its one entree, and the rest of the menu is included.

We were on the Getaway in February and you just ordered from the menu and paid. For example nachos were $5.99. I am confused as to what the charge is. So you pay $14.95 and that’s ones entree?? :confused:

On the Getaway there was never anyone in there although we loved their margaritas and constantly went in to get them from the bar. Only place we could find a decent one on the ship!

Reservations will not be needed. It’s not open for dinner, and it will be practically empty at all times.

I think I’m in the minority but I really enjoyed Margaritaville the only time I tried it. I don’t understand why they are changing it again. You’re right, no one is going to pay $14.95 and it will sit empty. Seems like there must be a better solution.