Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

The concierge will book them for you.

You will only have your platinum two meals. Unless you have any additional dining packages.

Bear in mind that on the Bliss Moderno is not there and this is one of your choices for the Platinum benefit. Not sure if they will give an alternative choice.

Yes...we are following closely to find out what changes there will be to the choices for Platinum dinners on the Bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That menu is ridiculous. How the hell do I pack so clothes still fit after 12 days of DBH, Q, and Los Lobos?!? I hope the gift shop sells rain ponchos. Preferably not clear.

2a508753587ab086ffba3d76e3733d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello all! I am sailing the Bliss in about 24 days. I am not sure I will be able to make it through 204 pages of the thread but it seems there is some great info on here :)

Number of pages is a variable. People that are stating 200+ are in the default display setting.

You can pick how many posts per page in your account settings. I set mine to the maximum of 200 per page. It's much faster to scroll through 200 posts and less time switching pages. Try it, you'll like it.

We will be sailing 7/14. Finally hit the 90 day mark! We were able to make reservations for Cagneys & Teppanyaki but not Q. Does anyone know if reservations for Q will be accepted? How about show reservations? Those aren't available yet.

Excited about Bliss! We've done GA and just did Epic. Thanks for all of the great info & pics!!

We will be sailing 7/14. Finally hit the 90 day mark! We were able to make reservations for Cagneys & Teppanyaki but not Q. Does anyone know if reservations for Q will be accepted? How about show reservations? Those aren't available yet.

Excited about Bliss! We've done GA and just did Epic. Thanks for all of the great info & pics!!

I made Q reservations for two nights, on June 2

Talked to a crew cast member they do not even know the show dates and time on the inaugural. 2 shows on two days , 4 total, is all they know.

Number of pages is a variable. People that are stating 200+ are in the default display setting.

You can pick how many posts per page in your account settings. I set mine to the maximum of 200 per page. It's much faster to scroll through 200 posts and less time switching pages. Try it, you'll like it.

I need to find that setting! thanks

I’m officially intrigued by this... it mentions earning stars, which means they would have to also accept Starbucks gift cards!! Plus... Starbucks mugs with maybe featuring the Bliss for the “you were here” collection?!

I was thinking the same thing. Hope this is true!!!:hot-beverage::cool:

Hello all. How many speciality dining are for fee (what that fee includes) and which ones are a la carte (paying). Can we use our beverage package on any of those restaurants!?

Beverage package is everywhere except maybe the Prohibition show where the performance is 19.99 and includes special drinks.

All specialties is fee, either included in the specialty packages or ala carte.

If you have the pkg, you are entitled to get one entree, and they will tell you one appetizer etc, but I have , and many others, the one entree, more than one Appetizer or salad, and many sides to fill out the meal. My total has always totaled, and then made ZERO at the end.

Ocean Blue is an upcharge to the package since it has lobster and other seafood that is considered premium $17 with the tip added in,

The primary Specialties are

Los Lobos Mexican

Q Smokehouse

Cagneys Steak house

La Cucina Italian

Le Bistro-French, usually slacks for men required

Teppanyaki- Hibachi Japanese

Ocean Blue-Seafood

***did I miss any?

Ala carte or for a fee, Margaritaille, Food republic,

You can pick how many posts per page in your account settings. I set mine to the maximum of 200 per page.

Could you give me the steps to find the default display setting? They hidden it pretty well!

We were able to make Q reservations by calling. Not able to make any show reservations yet.

How do I do this?

How do I do this?

If using desktop, left click on the down arrow next to your user name on the top right.

Left click on "User Control Panel"

Look for "Settings and Options"

Left click on "Edit Options"

Look for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and click the down arrow

Select your posts per page.