No Returning Pax party or Top Tier Party

Is it possible those are only held on 7 day or longer Cruises? We've only done one 5 night and I don't recall if those parties were held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Majesty still does them on their 3 and 4 nighters however it is an abbreviated version. 20 minutes tops.

Is it possible those are only held on 7 day or longer Cruises? We've only done one 5 night and I don't recall if those parties were held.

We've had them on recent 5-day Brilliance cruises.

Do people actually go?

I do. Drinking opportunity, and the band's often good. The last couple Top Tier ones I've been to were sea-day brunches, though, which makes them even easier to forget or not learn about.

We were on a nine day on the Navigator and an invitation was sent to the cabin. My brother got his, but we did not get one. We went to it thinking we would have to show our ship's card, but they did not collect the invitations and everyone just walked in. There was champagne, Mimosas and something that looks like Rum Punch.

they did not collect the invitations and everyone just walked in.

On Anthem they looked at the Seapass as the level is printed on it and they also accepted the invitation card as a ticket.

When we were on Legend a few months ago we went to a fabulous Top Tier in the Solarium one evening. The invitations were collected at the door, hot and cold canapes were served (really nice ones) and there were free champagne cocktails. It was the nicest one we have ever been to!

Just off a 5 night Indy to Labadee and Falmouth. Really surprised to find no returning pax party or Top Tier party. Is RCI starting to cut back THAT far?

May I ask your C&A tier? I'm Platinum and going on the same cruise next week. I was looking forward to some sort of party myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been on Vision twice in the past month. The first time there were about 12 pinnacles on board, and we had a very nice, well attended welcome back party.

The month later in the CL a lady asked when the party was going to be. It turned out it was the previous day but neither she nor I had received an invite.

Perhaps that is how they are cutting down on numbers [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In January on Allure we just had to show our SeaPass cards. It wasn't anything really special in that we had a glass of champagne, watched as the Captain (who was really funny) give a short speech as well as the introduction of officers. There was a very brief aqua show and then it was over.