FLL post cruise hotel for 9 with VERY early AM airpot shuttle

youngcruiser4

Hello,

I am cruising with my family of 9 in April. We are hoping someone can recommend a hotel that has a shuttle from the port everglades pier. We are also hoping the hotel would have a shuttle to the airport, and possibly even a shuttle that could get us to an everglades airboat ride. We unfortunately have a very early flight (7AM) so the shuttle would have to have very early hours. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,

I am cruising with my family of 9 in April. We are hoping someone can recommend a hotel that has a shuttle from the port everglades pier. We are also hoping the hotel would have a shuttle to the airport, and possibly even a shuttle that could get us to an everglades airboat ride. We unfortunately have a very early flight (7AM) so the shuttle would have to have very early hours. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You won't find a hotel has all the shuttles you want. The air-boat ride is a fair distance from many hotels. Why not take the cruise lines post cruise tour to the everglades with an airport drop off. Then you only need a hotel that has airport shuttle.

Also ask this question on your cruise line forum and the "Meet & Greet" for your specific cruise.

Hello,

You are basing your choice of hotels on shuttles and that is a fool's errand. Airport shuttles are not a problem. A couple hotels have free shuttles to the port, but no hotel at all has shuttles from the port and no hotels have shuttles to an Everglades airboat ride.

How many nights are you spending after your cruise? If it is just one night with an early morning flight then you are looking at a post cruise excursion whether it's booked through the cruise line or on your own with private transportation.

Thank you for your help. That's the problem. we have to be at the airport for A 7am flight.

I agree with the above suggestion for the post cruise tour to the Everglades. www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area hotel and tourist info. How early do you need to be at the airport the next morning? :confused:

Try Springhill Suites in Dania Beach.

They definitely have a shuttle TO the port but I don't know about FROM.

However they DO have an airport shuttle so you could do as other posters have suggested and do the cruiseline's everglades tour with drop-off at FLL then get the shuttle to the hotel from there.

When we stayed there they did have an early morning shuttle (5 am) but it might be better to call them and check. Our stay was nearly five years ago so things might have changed since then.

In December we stayed at the Hilton Marina. We notified the bellman we (2 persons) needed a 3:30 cab to the airport the next morning (flight at 5:45 a.m.) No problem, and in fact when we went down to the front desk there were others people doing the same thing. Bellman arranged for some kind of van, seven of us with luggage were taken to the airport and dropped at various terminals. I personally would have preferred a cab as I don't like having to pay per person, but it worked out fine. Speak to the bellman the day/evening before.