Jr. Suite perks?

Just upgraded to a Jr. Suite on Navigator. I know we get upgraded toiletries. Does anyone have details on what this means?

Also, do we get afternoon snacks in the cabin (as on Celebrity Concierge?)

What about laundry benefits? Anything else?

thanks

Yes you get a bathtub to do your laundry in :confused: , When you swing the Cat she will only hit one wall , not like a oceanview suite , hits all four .:D And for $7:95 you can get snacks 24 / 7 . Toiletries ? ?? Arr the little tubes of car wash , who brings a car on a boat ? But the toilet paper is still free , at this stage .

Trouble :halo:

My personal favorite part is the walk-in closet. The term "suite" is really a misnomer since it is more an enhanced balcony. Still our favorite cabin choice - DH actually prefers it to a GS - go figure.

Bath and double points for the cruise, as far as I noticed that was the only real benefit over a balcony when I sailed in one on Majesty last year.

Lawrence

And usually a kettle so you can make your own tea, coffee or hot chocolate.

Love RCCL and P&O.

JS Perks on Navigator:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

Not having to shower in a capsule is the biggest thing! A little bigger room and a nice closet that will hold your stuff. The toiletries are in hotel size bottles instead of that plastic thing that gives you stuff that they say will wash your hair and your body. You get double points for crown and anchor. Bathrobes are furnished.

I really think it is worth the extra money for the bathtub shower. We are no longer thin...... Age kind of doubled us.

Just upgraded to a Jr. Suite on Navigator. I know we get upgraded toiletries. Does anyone have details on what this means?

thanks

1: individual bottles of shampoo, shower gel and body lotion

2: no snacks. best you can hope for is MAYBE, if the Hotel Director is feeling generous, is a plate of fruit on embarkation day.

3: same stuff you bag for $35 as every other cabin gets.

the benefits are the double points, the larger cabin and ( if applicable) the walk in icloset,

JS Perks on Navigator:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver Seapass card

A real coffee maker??? If so what kind of coffee does it take????

thanks

In some ports JR suites get to board with the other suite passengers a little ahead of everyone else. I haven't been in Miami in a few years. (assuming Navigator is in Miami then)

JS Perks on Navigator:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver Seapass card

I don't remember the Silver Sea Pass, I'll see next month.

Since you mentioned you were on Navigator, the JS on the aft have wonderful balconies. You might want to check the deck plan to see where you are located.

Personally I like the JS. We usually do them when we cruise. The thing I like is that the room is comfortable. You have a bathroom you can move around in. You can have friends over and they don't have to sit on your bed. I'm on vacation, and at this point I don't want to relive dorm life. As for the perks, meh. YMMV.

Since you mentioned you were on Navigator, the JS on the aft have wonderful balconies. You might want to check the deck plan to see where you are located.

Personally I like the JS. We usually do them when we cruise. The thing I like is that the room is comfortable. You have a bathroom you can move around in. You can have friends over and they don't have to sit on your bed. I'm on vacation, and at this point I don't want to relive dorm life. As for the perks, meh. YMMV.

Thanks to all the commenters.

Regarding aft suites on Navigator, DO NOT take an Aft on deck 6 without checking this out. Their "balcony" is not a balcony, it just is a patio attached to the crew relaxation area (where they can smoke I am told) and is many yards from the edge of the ship. Check out photos on the internet before accepting a suite deck 6 aft.

We were given one and luckily, with the aid of our TA, able to grab the last regular JS!

Can I bring a little filter of my own??? I have one that fits the coffe pot NCL uses.

No problem bringing your own coffee packets, however I don't know the specs of what size will fit.

Can I bring a little filter of my own??? I have one that fits the coffe pot NCL uses.

Based on some comments I read here about the coffee they supply, I took packages of Starbucks Via (instant), and used the tea kettle to boil water to make coffee that way.

It worked quite nicely for a first-of-the-day cup to get me started, either while waiting for my room service pot to be delivered, or dressing and going out for real coffee.

If you go this way, watch your grocery store coffee section. Starbuck's stores have it priced pretty high, but my grocery store has it on special occasionally, and sometimes even BOGO.