Silhouette cabin 1547

midwestchick

This cabin has a 10% obstruction and 1549 has a 50% obstruction. I know the window washer is right by 1549 and we had that cabin on Equinox and the window washer could be a problem.

How bad is it with the 47 balcony? Does the obstruction affect picture taking?

There is a review of this cabin on Equinox, and reflection plus other not identified ships in the S class cabin sticky. This cabin is in the same location on all S class ships. Look it up. that's the purpose of the sticky. EM

This cabin has a 10% obstruction and 1549 has a 50% obstruction. I know the window washer is right by 1549 and we had that cabin on Equinox and the window washer could be a problem.

How bad is it with the 47 balcony? Does the obstruction affect picture taking?

We have stayed in 1549 twice and are doing so again in June, the washing equipment that hangs there is off set by the increased balcony size, a nice quiet cabin with little or no noise from above, handy for the lifts too. I have taken lots of photos from the balcony and alway managed to get decent pictures while avoiding the washing equipment in shot.

We had a look into 1547 and its hardly visible at all, we have booked that cabin for our 2018 cruise, balcony is huge in that cabin.

10% is nothing...and it will be overhead....surely you can "frame" you photos without that in it! We've been in 25% "obstructed" cabins, and nothing blocked any view. Yes...the window washing stuff is visible, but blocks nothing.

go to cruisedeckplans.com and select the silhouette. On the deck plan you'll see a photo icon near 1549. If you hover over it, you can then click on a You Tube video that has a walk through of the cabin. Also, here's a link to a photo I googled of 1552 and 1554, which are the same as yours, but on the starboard side. Then decide. Good luck.https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=b3PKr43O&id=127BE40235537C3FF0EB5281B5B670EC0FA4C788&q=celebrity+silhouette+1552&simid=608039505066856142&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0

We have stayed in 1549 twice and are doing so again in June, the washing equipment that hangs there is off set by the increased balcony size, a nice quiet cabin with little or no noise from above, handy for the lifts too. I have taken lots of photos from the balcony and alway managed to get decent pictures while avoiding the washing equipment in shot.

We had a look into 1547 and its hardly visible at all, we have booked that cabin for our 2018 cruise, balcony is huge in that cabin.

Is the balcony larger in 1547 than 1549?

Thanks to everyone for the helpful answers.

go to cruisedeckplans.com and select the silhouette. On the deck plan you'll see a photo icon near 1549. If you hover over it, you can then click on a You Tube video that has a walk through of the cabin. Also, here's a link to a photo I googled of 1552 and 1554, which are the same as yours, but on the starboard side. Then decide. Good luck.https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=b3PKr43O&id=127BE40235537C3FF0EB5281B5B670EC0FA4C788&q=celebrity+silhouette+1552&simid=608039505066856142&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0

Great photos of the cabins lcations

Great website. Thank you.

I'll have to go back again...not seeing the link for the video.

Is the balcony larger in 1547 than 1549?

Thanks to everyone for the helpful answers.

1547 has the biggest balcony and least obstruction, on the Eclipse the bed is nearest the window in 1549.

• 1 month later...
https://goo.gl/photos/Dps6ohzV3YpZmwEx5

Not sure if that picture will work, taken at an odd angle and not a true representation of the obstruction. 1547 on the Eclipse.

If it works I will post some other photographs taken from the balcony that show it doesn't get in the way!

I wasn't able to see anything. It required a sign in.