Where can I sun bathe European style?

bjw0901

Hi,

I'm taking a cruise on Celebrity Reflection this winter and wondering where I can sun bathe European style. The ship goes to St. Martin, and I have been there before and know I can on those beaches, but where can I on a sea day?

I read that many ships allow it on the top deck. Is that the case on Reflection?

Thanks,

B

Hi,

I'm taking a cruise on Celebrity Reflection this winter and wondering where I can sun bathe European style. The ship goes to St. Martin, and I have been there before and know I can on those beaches, but where can I on a sea day?

I read that many ships allow it on the top deck. Is that the case on Reflection?

Thanks,

B

Where did you read that?

All the mainstream cruise lines that cater to Americas don't allow European Style sun bathing. If catch you can be charge with a crime and disembarked at the next port.

Crime? I'm not aware of any crime being committed here while in international waters.

I'm pretty sure the OP will simply be told to put on a top if someone complains - assuming the OP is female.

Crime? I'm not aware of any crime being committed here while in international waters.

I'm pretty sure the OP will simply be told to put on a top if someone complains - assuming the OP is female.

The law of the country of registration applies on board even in international waters. Many of the countries don't allow European style bathing except at designated beaches.

Hi,

Thanks,

B

Yes, there are topless beaches on st Martin. No to topless sunbathing on that ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums