Live on Allure of the Seas - 4/30/17

Thanks. We did not get it. The only thing in our room was two bottles on Evian which I will not drink but likely still be charged for l

The gift water bottles are some no name brand - the Evian is not it.

I think I just saw a video on FB of the "big group" you were speaking of. Holy moly! You made the right choice in going on Allure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now I'm curious, what is the group on Oasis taking is "taking over" the ship? I tried to Google it but couldn't' find anything.

Knob Creek I was hoping...............me and Stone.darn, just went thru all your pictures, great job, no Knob Creek buts that's OK, its a sea voyage, I'll stick with rum ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by woof359

Now I'm curious, what is the group on Oasis taking is "taking over" the ship? I tried to Google it but couldn't' find anything.

LuLaRoe - it's a multilevel marketing company that sells clothing (seems similar to how Avon/Mary-Kay/Thirty One works). I just saw the video on Facebook. Hubby would not have been a happy camper!!

Any idea how the pub and schooner bar entertainers sound? Some weeks we've had great ones but our last few trips on oasis class ships have been a mixed bag to say the least. Hoping they are better for our up coming allure trip. It always makes the trip more fun for us. Tnx for any info.

Any idea how the pub and schooner bar entertainers sound? Some weeks we've had great ones but our last few trips on oasis class ships have been a mixed bag to say the least. Hoping they are better for our up coming allure trip. It always makes the trip more fun for us. Tnx for any info.

We went to Schooner last night. Matt was great - he is from the U.K. The pub singer is from Nashville and apparently specializes in Neil Diamond. We will probably check him out tonight

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

We went to Schooner last night. Matt was freak - he is from the U.K. The pub singer is from Nashville And apparently specializes in Neil Diamond. We will probably check him out tonight

By freak you mean good I assume? Look forward to feedback on the pub. Hoping for one of them to be more of an up beat type of singer. The ones that like to play the more mellow songs never seem to get a crowd and put my wife to sleep. Lol.

lol I'm curious too

By freak you mean good I assume? Look forward to feedback on the pub. Hoping for one of them to be more of an up beat type of singer. The ones that like to play the more mellow songs never seem to get a crowd and put my wife to sleep. Lol.

Lol - freak was supposed to be Great. Not the best singer in the world but very skilled pianist and very entertaining.

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

This will be our first cruise Going on the Allure May14

If possible can you post main dining menus?

We have My Timed Dining

Thank you !!!!

Sorry but we are not doing the dining room at all this cruise for the first time ever so I do not think I will be posting the menus.

LuLaRoe - it's a multilevel marketing company that sells clothing (seems similar to how Avon/Mary-Kay/Thirty One works). I just saw the video on Facebook. Hubby would not have been a happy camper!!

Hahaha yup! Same video I saw!

My other half co-worker is on that cruise, do you find the RueLaLa group to be overpowering on the ship?

We are not on the LuLaRoe cruise - they are on the Oasis. We "jumped ship" over to the Allure :)

We went to Schooner last night. Matt was great - he is from the U.K. The pub singer is from Nashville and apparently specializes in Neil Diamond. We will probably check him out tonight

Apparently Matt from the Schooner is from Australia not the U.K. - I was way off!

Stopped into the pub tonight to check out the guitarist. He is very talented but a little too much country for my taste.

Thanks Canadian Disney Mom for all the pictures of the drink menus and cruise compass, we are following your post and glad we bought the drink package. We will be sailing on the Allure on May 14 for our Honeymoon!!

Sorry but we are not doing the dining room at all this cruise for the first time ever so I do not think I will be posting the menus.

Hi we cruise Sunday too. Loving the review thank you. Have you been eating dinner in WJ? How is it? What did thy have last night for formal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

This will be our first cruise Going on the Allure May14

If possible can you post main dining menus?

We have My Timed Dining

Thank you !!!!

We will be on this cruise, sooooo excited. For MD menu's use the search function. They have names like Mojo, saffron, etc. Our 26th cruise but 1st Oasis class. Keep asking questions, members are great.