Similar sailings each year?

Does anyone know if Princess offers similar cruises each year? I really like the itinary of the South Pacific Crossing 25 days that is offered for July 2017. http://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=5716 Only bad part is that we will not be ready or able to do this cruise until July 2019. How far ahead does Princess release for long cruises like this? I am sure many of you well experienced cruisers will be able to offer some insight!

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Princess offers similar cruises each year? I really like the itinary of the South Pacific Crossing 25 days that is offered for July 2017. http://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=5716 Only bad part is that we will not be ready or able to do this cruise until July 2019. How far ahead does Princess release for long cruises like this? I am sure many of you well experienced cruisers will be able to offer some insight!

Thanks.

The Golden Princess is sailing on April 8th, 2019 from Sydney to the U.S., 30 days. Available to book in sections. That is a far out as Princess goes right now. I would not expect to see any Pacific crossing in July. At that time most ships are in Alaska, Asia and Europe.

Thanks.

We are booked for an October 8, 2017 sailing of 28 days - Hawaii and South Pacific. It was first available May 19, 2016 so that give you an idea how far in advance the cruises are posted.

As you have read, the answer is yes/no/possibly.

TransOceanic cruises are common but not frequent. Princess will adjust any such cruises according to their needs.

About all you can do is keep monitoring their schedules to see if one is available.

Join the club with that summer cruise!! That's my dream cruise, and I can only do it in the summer. Unfortunately, this is the first time I've seen it offered in the summer. Usually it's the spring and fall. Royal Caribbean offered a similar one the end of May in 2015. Hopefully 2019 or 2020 summer will have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, this is the first time I've seen it offered in the summer. Usually it's the spring and fall. Hopefully 2019 or 2020 summer will have one!

In 2019 the only similar sailing is in April (and it's in the reverse direction). Perhaps in 2020... but they haven't been planned/released yet.

Thank you to all that chimed in. For the next 3-ish years we can only sale in the summer. I am in school and should graduate by then. So unfortunately we have to look outside of the circle of Princess and sale with other lines. I know there are sailings to Alaska. Just not sure if we want to go there yet. The winters are long enough here in the northwest. By the time summer comes, snow, ice, even a glacier are the last thing that I want to see or deal with.