Unable to locate shore excursions on X's horrible web site.

4cats4me

I am used to Princess's web site which is so easy to navigate.

I have searched and searched within my reservation and even outside of it, to no avail. And then when I searched for "excursions" I did get a sampling of excursions. Upon choosing "Caribbean," it then downloaded excursions from everywhere but the Caribbean. [emoji36]

I am usually a do-it-yourselfer, but since we have a lot of OBC I at least wanted to weigh our options. [emoji46]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is really convoluted. I had to go to "refine" and then pick the ship and sailing date, and even then it doesn't group the excursions in a logical way (e.g., in chronological order). And then if you hit the back button on your browser, it doesn't take you back to that refined list--you have to start all over again. Ridiculous design.

I am used to Princess's web site which is so easy to navigate.

I have searched and searched within my reservation and even outside of it, to no avail. And then when I searched for "excursions" I did get a sampling of excursions. Upon choosing "Caribbean," it then downloaded excursions from everywhere but the Caribbean. [emoji36]

I am usually a do-it-yourselfer, but since we have a lot of OBC I at least wanted to weigh our options. [emoji46]

Yes I agree. They recently made changes to their website. I called the X website experts and they walked me through it. Here's what I did: go to the celebrity website, click on 'check in'. Another window pops up, here is when you can sign in. Your reservation should appear and click on 'Explore Cruise Planner'. Now that's jumping through hoops!

Yes I agree. They recently made changes to their website. I called the X website experts and they walked me through it. Here's what I did: go to the celebrity website, click on 'check in'. Another window pops up, here is when you can sign in. Your reservation should appear and click on 'Explore Cruise Planner'. Now that's jumping through hoops!

Thank you for your help, But I did just that and never even got an optional n with explore cruise planner. I tried a lot of things, but via some extremely circuitous route, I did find my exact sailing and could only access one excursion per each port of call.

Will try again in three months or so. LOL

Yesterday I tried something different and got nowhere. I just tried this-- first I logged in, it said "page no longer exists". Then I used my reservation number and "my booking has been locked to protect my privacy"-- yes, the booking is private-- even I cannot access it!!

My first cruise on celebrity wasn't great; this was the only option for the date and exact itinerary I wanted-- Hope the pre-cruise experience isn't going to continue into another "less-than" overall cruise experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you tried asking in your Roll Call how many others are having challenges with accessing tours?

You may have and just did not mention it.

bon voyage

I was having the same issue with Celebrity's new website. I was able to revert to the old website on my IPad by going into settings, clicking on Safari, and clearing history and website data. This restored the old website and I was then able to log in to my reservation to view all the shore excursions. Hope this helps.

I HATE the new website!

So, so many problems trying to access anything.

Cruise fares are all messed up! Got one price on the new site, a completely different price on the old one (I can still access the old one on Firefox, thank God!)

There is a link for the suite promo, go to it, then click on "see sailings" and it brings me to the bottom of the page!

That's been going on for days now!

If you click on "find your cruise" and continue with a booking, if you are picking a suite, no mention of the perks!

So aggravating, so frustrating!

Does Celebrity not realize all the problems??!!

Can someone advise or describe what the 'New' website looks like? Is it the one with the changing pages on home page? Sea of Savings Event, Malala Fund, Bermuda and Edge adverts?

bon voyage

Can someone advise or describe what the 'New' website looks like? Is it the one with the changing pages on home page? Sea of Savings Event, Malala Fund, Bermuda and Edge adverts?

bon voyage

The old site had the rotating pics also, but the new site is much darker, not the bright blue and white that it used to be. The rotating pics take up the whole top of the page.

Top left corner is a "menu" button, when clicked opens up a whole bunch of options.

Right under that rotating picture is an area that says:

Where can we take you? and arrows to make your choices on departure, destination and ports.

As you go further down the page there are boxes of pictures and the very bottom is a huge picture advertising the Tuscan Grille.

The old site had the rotating pics also, but the new site is much darker, not the bright blue and white that it used to be. The rotating pics take up the whole top of the page.

Top left corner is a "menu" button, when clicked opens up a whole bunch of options.

Right under that rotating picture is an area that says:

Where can we take you? and arrows to make your choices on departure, destination and ports.

As you go further down the page there are boxes of pictures and the very bottom is a huge picture advertising the Tuscan Grille.

ctt - thank you, apparently I Am enjoying the 'old' site.

bon voyage

Not long ago you could type in your reservation number and cruise ship and date and get a custom PDF download of all of the shore excursions on your particular cruise. Great for browsing offline. That link is no longer working. Too bad!

Does anyone have any info about the date it is expected to function correctly?

What is happening currently to those needing to print cruise docs, boarding paperwork and request luggage tags?

Will the check-in people at the pier have correct records, like who we are, bev packages on cruise cards, etc; and once onboard, excursion tickets & dining res?

Feeling like a mushroom...in the dark!

Thank you for your help, But I did just that and never even got an optional n with explore cruise planner. I tried a lot of things, but via some extremely circuitous route, I did find my exact sailing and could only access one excursion per each port of call.

Will try again in three months or so. LOL

Same problem so I called X and spent 1/2 hour with representative who couldn't find my shore X either. Here's what worked: sign in and open your reservation. In the upper right corner click on "check in". A new screen will appear where you will have to enter your reservation #, name, ship and date of sailing. This will bring up the reservation again and you should be able to select "shore excursions" from the top banner. You should also be able to open the calendar to see times in port and any Xcursions you've already saved to your cart of paid for. Good luck!!!

I have found the 'New' website using a different browser, chrome.

All excursions are there, from what I can tell for our sailing.

Our sailing is 91 days out, to be sure, but all excursions along with the ones I have selected and paid for are showing on my reservation.

bon voyage

Have they ever heard of "beta testing" with real people?!!?

Oh,,, wait. I guess we are the real people.

IT dept: The new website is just wonderful. Works just super!

Management: Cool. Go ahead and put it out there....

Same problem so I called X and spent 1/2 hour with representative who couldn't find my shore X either. Here's what worked: sign in and open your reservation. In the upper right corner click on "check in". A new screen will appear where you will have to enter your reservation #, name, ship and date of sailing. This will bring up the reservation again and you should be able to select "shore excursions" from the top banner. You should also be able to open the calendar to see times in port and any Xcursions you've already saved to your cart of paid for. Good luck!!!

Thank you for the tip....

We'll try this next.... but it makes no sense to have sign in , then check in and then enter all the info the My Celeb used to " remember".

Thank you, Hydrokitty, I tried what you said and it worked for me!

Yesterday and today I have been try to price a cruise on the web site. I looked at about six different cruises. I never clicked hold or book anything. Today I have all of them on hold!! I never held anything. I was just trying to see which one I wanted. I have not sailed X in a few years, and the web site was a pain. All I wanted to do is look at the cruise before I call my TA.

So this afternoon I call my TA and she book it for me. I will have her get rid of the "hold" ones.

Any way, happy to have the cruise booked.