Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

@billaraneta if you're so focused on sailing on the ship - apply for a job on the ship.  Nobody here works for the cruise line (or will not openly admit to doing so) so nobody here has first-hand knowledge of the decisions that have been made in regards to the ship.  Other than the postings that had actual announcements from the cruise line everything is speculation.  Asking 100 times won't change the answers.

Where's that ignore list....  Oh, there it is....

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, billaraneta said:

@Lloyd555Excuse me please. Wonder of the Seas will sail in Asia by December 2022. Thank You.

Although there still appears to be some sailings bookable for December 2022, time will tell what the future of the Wonder of the Seas will be. We will have to wait and see what decisions Royal Caribbean makes with this great ship.

PATIENCE.thumb.jpg.7c354edcd909bbf6b3789412c40bcbbb.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, billaraneta said:

Excuse me please. Wonder of the Seas will sail in Asia by December 2022. Thank You.

I used Google Translate to reply in Filipino.  Sorry if the translation is not good.

Please be patient.  No one here knows the answers to your questions.  People here do not work for Royal Caribbean.  There are still Wonder cruises listed in December but most people think these will be removed.

Pasensya na po. Walang sinuman ang nakakaalam ng mga sagot sa iyong mga katanungan. Ang mga tao dito ay hindi nagtatrabaho para sa Royal Caribbean. Mayroon pa ring mga Wonder cruise na nakalista sa Disyembre ngunit iniisip ng karamihan sa mga tao na aalisin ito.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, billaraneta said:

So by this time Wonder of the Seas will change destination instead of Asia it sail in the Caribbean because china is not allowing cruise ship there because of the covid 19 pandemic so that the passengers of cruise ship will be naoot affectet by the Covid 19 Pandemic because this virus is so deadly.

It's not that deadly.  

7 hours ago, PolytheneGirl said:

Apologies, it might be that I just haven't had enough coffee this morning - I don't understand what you mean?

I asked about Vintages as its a fave spot for us 🙂 I couldn't see the information and the deck plans and the info on the website itself still seems lacking a bit. I tried to go through all the pages of this thread but I couldn't see anything specific and I used the search function as well.

I'm happy that its an adventure and happy its a new ship, just starting to plan in my head 🙂

Vintages is in the same spot, it’s just called Giovanni’s wine bar now. From what I can tell, it has the same look and feel in the same spot in Central Park.

33 minutes ago, hwmyones said:

Vintages is in the same spot, it’s just called Giovanni’s wine bar now. From what I can tell, it has the same look and feel in the same spot in Central Park.

Thank you that's super helpful! I'm hoping the self serve and the wine flights stay 😀 

8 hours ago, hallux said:

@billaraneta if you're so focused on sailing on the ship - apply for a job on the ship.  Nobody here works for the cruise line (or will not openly admit to doing so) so nobody here has first-hand knowledge of the decisions that have been made in regards to the ship.  Other than the postings that had actual announcements from the cruise line everything is speculation.  Asking 100 times won't change the answers.

I've never ignored anyone before.

Never say Never, though

9 hours ago, hallux said:

I sure wish i could find the ignore list  lol

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I've never ignored anyone before.

Never say Never, though

Exactly, really though why does anyone on here take someone so seriously that it upsets you so much you put them on ignore.

Nothing anyone ever says on here is going to upset me that much to have to do that.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Exactly, really though why does anyone on here take someone so seriously that it upsets you so much you put them on ignore.

Nothing anyone ever says on here is going to upset me that much to have to do that.

Not so much upset as annoy.  Repeated posts asking the same question, questions that nobody here can really answer or act on, and that after being told that nobody here can really answer or act on the question/request.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

This one is pushing it😉

I mean, I like an opposing point of view, but this is just annoying, and this is an informative thread

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

FYI the remaining Asia cruises for late 2022 were canceled today. 

A tragic loss of a season I'd say. I was still wondering why HK cruises were left untouched. Sadly i spoke too soon. You lucky NA and European buggers. 😆