A note on luggage tags...

The luggage tags that you put on your bags at the start of the cruise so your bags get delivered to your stateroom.

They don't have names on them anymore, just stateroom number, ship quadrant, and C&A level. I doubt the C&A level has any effect.

did not know about these, thanks for the info, I'll have to go look for this stuff, I have a room # but that's all, Thanks

Edited by woof359

Cruise Luggage Tag Holders NEW 8 Pc for Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Ships (8, Clear) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M5MDAS0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_HkOezbSBPJ69J

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After having tags get detached from two of our bags last time out, we bought these, they seem ideal. Big test next Monday when we board the Indy!

No one thought about putting a luggage tag on the top handle and side handle. That way if one comes off, the other is still there.

That's what we do. We have had one of the tags with metal attachments come off.

Well, I have 10 plastic tag holders with the plastic, hard to put on and maybe per some people, easier to break plastic loops. My solution is this. I have one piece of luggage. I just put all 10 on the suitcase. So if one breaks, I have 9 more on it. Never had one break, but it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

That's what we do. We have had one of the tags with metal attachments come off.

I use them and like them and will continue to use them but I too had one become unscrewed. I don't think any method is fool proof! :cool:

Thanks Cogurl, just add room # and were good to go ?

No. What Cogurl posted was the clear luggage tag holders purchased from Amazon. You will still need to print your luggage tags at home which will have your name, deck and stateroom on them.

Well, I have 10 plastic tag holders with the plastic, hard to put on and maybe per some people, easier to break plastic loops. My solution is this. I have one piece of luggage. I just put all 10 on the suitcase. So if one breaks, I have 9 more on it. Never had one break, but it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

Or the opposite, just have someone write a random number on a tag and your first adventure of the cruise could be taking a tour of all the halls looking for your bag. :')

Yes, and she packs well/light enough, even for a TA, to not need checking the bag.:)

Biker, who is very happy with his wife unit when it comes to packing.

Bob, who is very impressed ... and jealous.

Another use for clear plastic tags...

I have an itinerary template that I put where we're heading on which dates, going & coming, along with applicable contact info of the location (hotel phone #, etc.). Personal info can be included if you wish. Those details are folded to the inside so view showing through clear tag is the word "Itinerary".

I also fold my cruise luggage tag within the itinerary page so when at airport or hotel (depends on day of cruise or day before flight), I just swap the tags around.

I prefer to have the itinerary accessible should a bag decide it wants to dally around or head a different direction...then maybe someone can more easily help my bag find its way back to me.

Luggage tags, we don't need no stinkin luggage tags.

Biker, who has not checked luggage in years.

ah yes, saddle bags, our first bike trip I had planed one bag for her and one for me, she walks out of the house with a back pack and a duffle bag.....................turn out ok though, I didn't need any clean clothes:cool: