elite welcome aboard goodies

scooters dad

No goodies in the cabin when you arrive. Info on the Captains Club events and Elite Continental breakfast and Happy Hour will be there.

On the first evening chic you will find a rose in your cabin after dinner from the Captains Club.

I have seen coupon sheets in the recent past but now hear all the elite and above benefits are loaded onto your key card. These would include your drink vouchers (if on a cruise where the elite happy hour above the capacity for the Sky Lounge), limited laundry coupons, free gelato, etc. All benefits are listed on the Celebrity website.

We've gotten a vase with a stem of flowers and sometimes (not consistently), a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Our captain's club status has been rewarded more with the coupons rather than and captain's club events rather than tangible goodies in the room upon arrival.

I have seen coupon sheets in the recent past but now hear all the elite and above benefits are loaded onto your key card. These would include your drink vouchers (if on a cruise where the elite happy hour above the capacity for the Sky Lounge), limited laundry coupons, free gelato, etc. All benefits are listed on the Celebrity website.

We've gotten a vase with a stem of flowers and sometimes (not consistently), a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Our captain's club status has been rewarded more with the coupons rather than and captain's club events rather than tangible goodies in the room upon arrival.

Last November on the Millennium, although most of the goodies were on our card, the elite happy hour coupons were still being used.

Last November on the Millennium, although most of the goodies were on our card, the elite happy hour coupons were still being used.

Last month on Millennium, no separate happy hour coupons. Just the paperwork in the cabin.

I have never received a rose or flower in my cabin on any night. This is the first I have heard of this.

In my experience this is for Concierge cabins, independent of elite status. Mind you, it does also seem rather hit or miss!

The rose we receive usually has a note from Cap Club ..not on first night.

In AQ we also get small vase of flowers ...but they last long.

Best perks are the internet minutes, laundry coupon, gelato..etc...

As mentioned by others, I believe other goodies go by cabin class...like the blue trvl bags....

I have never received a rose or flower in my cabin on any night. This is the first I have heard of this.

They may have forgotten yours.It happens to me all the time.

I did't get one on my last Transatlantic.:confused:

We've received flowers every cruise from CC since becoming Elite, usually the 2nd or 3rd night. It may be a rose or may be other flowers. Think they're called 'tube roses'? It didn't matter which category of cabin as we've received them in oceanview, veranda, concierge and aqua.