Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

How much walking was involved in this tour? I would love to see the caves but I'm mobility-impaired.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

There are two caves there. Each requires going up/down a large number of steep stairs. The other cave has more twists and turns to the stairs as well.

Day 6 already. Heading to Horseshoe Bay then Frog and Onions for lunch before our sail away from Bermuda(sad sigh). Breakfast at Haven but just having fruit and yogurt.... and coffee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 6 already. Heading to Horseshoe Bay then Frog and Onions for lunch before our sail away from Bermuda(sad sigh). Breakfast at Haven but just having fruit and yogurt.... and coffee!!

So funny because my son picked out his Frog and Onion shirt to wear today!! Tell Edgar Nolan says hi!! 49a2e5f2713e2b228629b14b47879196.jpg

The pictures are great! Where on Bermuda is the restaurant? Also... did you take a ships excursion snorkeling and to the caves or did you do it yourself? Any info would be helpful in our planning.

We did crystal caves and horseshoe bay by ourselves. So easy to get a shuttle or bus. Buses take longer. For the caves we took the ferry to St George then a taxi. It was faster. Cambridge Beaches - Breezes Restaurant is pretty close via taxi to the dockyard - 15 min or so. You'll see it advertised on travel sites. 1609 is in the Hamilton Princess Hotel. Take the ferry to Hamilton then walk to your left along Front Street about ten minutes. Can't miss it. Enjoy planing! I did![emoji106][emoji2]

Have you been using Vibe much, or have you found that there's plenty of space on the Haven sun deck?

Vibe - more than Haven deck. Been busy onshore these past few days, tho. Vibe is a GREAT place to get awesome drinks. Spent time there today after boarding in the hot tub and will spend more time there tomorrow. Haven has been good with kids. I like Vibe because it has has hot tubs and showers on the deck. In Haven you have to go inside and downstairs to access pool and hot tub. Also, in Vibe, the bar is RIGHT There!! Nice!