Dkmk

DKMK

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You will be far more likely to get meaningful responses (or to have people even read your post) if you use a meaningful title for the post. I don't know how much a can of Coke will cost but hopefully someone will read your post who knows the answer.

Why not bring your own? It will be much cheaper. You can bring on as much soda, water, juices as you want.

I heartily agree with this recommendation. Take a 12 pack. Take a case. There is no limit other than the physical hassle of carrying it aboard. If you want to take a large amount leave it in the original case and slap a luggage tag on it.

Canned soda is $2.00 + 15% gratuity = $2.30.

So based on my Cruise Personalizer having On Board Credit at AUDS65 for USD$50 I should allow AUD$2.65 approx. for a can of Soda. I noticed last November that I could have got the Buy 5 cans get 1 free from Room Service. As a Newbie Cruiser I didn't take advantage of it, and should have for late evening drinking when I didn't feel like making myself decent to go out to a bar to get a drink-I had the Soda and More Package. I now know to allow On Board Credit so I can call Room Service on the Embarkation Day, this will save me the hassle of packing them to transport to the ship! THANK YOU for helping me learn something new!

I am not so sure a package of carbonated sodas would reach the room in tact........I would suggest hand-carrying.

We buy a 12 pack or 2 of seltzer water (LaCroix, Klarbrunn, etc.), reinforce the carton with packing tape, slap a ship tag on them & give them to the porters at the pier. Have not had a problem so far with them getting to our room intact!

We buy a 12 pack or 2 of seltzer water (LaCroix, Klarbrunn, etc.), reinforce the carton with packing tape, slap a ship tag on them & give them to the porters at the pier. Have not had a problem so far with them getting to our room intact!

Same here. Reinforce the corners with duct tape, make a little handle for carrying, tag it, hand it off, and have never had a problem.