If you pay the corkage fee one night but don't finish the bottle....

Will they charge you another corkage fee the following night if you drink it in MDR? I seem to remember that they would hold your bottles for he following night if you didn't finish them. With the new fees, would they charge you again for the same bottle?

Will they charge you another corkage fee the following night if you drink it in MDR? I seem to remember that they would hold your bottles for he following night if you didn't finish them. With the new fees, would they charge you again for the same bottle?

They will hold the bottle for you but will not charge you another corkage fee on a bottle that they have already opened for you.

It depends if you have them put the cork in again or not!;p

If the bottle does not require a cork screw, and therefore you can open it yourself, do you still pay the fee?

Yes there is a fee regardless of whether the bottle is a corkscrew or a twist top. The fee is not for the physical act of opening the bottle but for consuming it in a bar or restaurant.

That's exactly why I asked the question--it's a fee for not buying the wine that they sell in the restaurant, so I was thinking they may well charge you the corkage fee every night--especially since they typically store the unused portion of the bottle for you and bring it back out to you. That's admittedly more work than if they simply open a bottle for you at the table!