Add Pax To Existing Booking ?

GRAYTech

Can you add pax 3 & 4 to an existing booking without losing the perks or is it considered a re-book at the prevailing rate / perks for everyone ?

Wife and I want to book January 2019 with the AIBP promo and some OBC being offered. Don't know if one or both kids could make it. Can they be added later or is it just a new booking at the time? The 4 of usually share a cabin, I guess if they could make it they could just book a separate cabin at that time.

At any rate, can you add people to an existing booking? Is it an option?

Thanks.

Voyages are passenger capacity controlled, not by cabins. I would also suggest booking all four and amending reservations before final payment. It may be more difficult to find a quad cabin later.

The AIBP is only for the first 2 pax in the cabin. The next two pax get the soda package only. The OBC will not increase. Did you book a cabin that will accommodate 4? With that in mind it may be more efficient to book the kids in a separate cabin, depending on their ages which you didn't mention.

Can you add pax 3 & 4 to an existing booking without losing the perks or is it considered a re-book at the prevailing rate / perks for everyone ?

Wife and I want to book January 2019 with the AIBP promo and some OBC being offered. Don't know if one or both kids could make it. Can they be added later or is it just a new booking at the time? The 4 of usually share a cabin, I guess if they could make it they could just book a separate cabin at that time.

At any rate, can you add people to an existing booking? Is it an option?

Thanks.

Yes you can add them to a booking however........

As stated cruises are capacity controlled. Not only for the cabin availability and total # of passengers allowed onboard for a particular cruise but also the promo (aibp) is limited as well.

I would not wait to add them. It would be best to add them now and cancel anytime up to sailing for the 3rd and 4th with no penalty.

After final.......passenger #1 and #2 need to stay the same.

I would not wait to add them. It would be best to add them now and cancel anytime up to sailing for the 3rd and 4th with no penalty. After final.......passenger #1 and #2 need to stay the same.

This is very helpful thank you. Just to be clear you are saying we can cancel #3 and #4 AFTER a final payment has been made for all 4 and get a refund of their fares right up to the sailing date? Pax #1 & #2 would stay the same. I think we would likely even know by final payment date.

For whomever asked my kids are in their 20's now but we still like cruising 4 in a grand class Vista suite. Last January due to sale it was cheaper with 4 in the Vista vs 2 in an inside. We have done it both ways and really love having the kids in the room (it's big enough) because we don't get to spend as much time together as we used to.

This is very helpful thank you. Just to be clear you are saying we can cancel #3 and #4 AFTER a final payment has been made for all 4 and get a refund of their fares right up to the sailing date? Pax #1 & #2 would stay the same. I think we would likely even know by final payment date.

For whomever asked my kids are in their 20's now but we still like cruising 4 in a grand class Vista suite. Last January due to sale it was cheaper with 4 in the Vista vs 2 in an inside. We have done it both ways and really love having the kids in the room (it's big enough) because we don't get to spend as much time together as we used to.

We have removed one or both (3rd/4th) and done this several times including April of this year.

I had the TA verify it again in April.

Of course it would be ideal if you did the cancellation before final.

As Caribill mentioned only one of Passenger #1 and #2 need to stay the same in the cabin, however I said both because AFTER final they would be subject to the usual cancellation penalties.

No, I believe that cancellation fees would be incurred if you cancelled the 3rd and 4th passengers after final payment.

As Caribill mentioned only one of Passenger #1 and #2 need to stay the same in the cabin, however I said both because AFTER final they would be subject to the usual cancellation penalties.

No penalty if you have a substitute person to sail instead.