Disembarked Regal in CPH Today. Premium Suite for 11 Day Baltic Itinerary. Questions?

Jetsgo

We disembarked Regal Princess here in Copenhagen a short while ago after sailing the Baltics for 11 days in a premium suite. You know what they say about opinions, so rather than lead with ours I instead hope we can answer and questions you may have about the ship, suite, ports, travel etc. :)

Quick video review of room:

Edited by Jetsgo
Video Link

Thanks for the video. The only way I'll evxer see a suite...vicariously. :cool:

Loved the video!!

Good info. Thanks

Thank you for a well made video. The suite looks very nice.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Does anyone know if this is also true of Royal balconies?

Seeing as they're sister ships, I'm fairly certain they are the same layout unfortunately.

It seemed the Regal skipped Tallinn on your voyage. What was the reason?

Still bummed about that one actually. We had excessive winds in Warnemunde and could not pull out in time to make Tallinn. Although we had a second day in Warnemunde, Princess could not get any transportation or tours lined up so those who wanted off were simply advised to pick up a public bus schedule from the tour desk. This is of course due to the ports remote location.

Edited by Jetsgo
spelling

What a shame about the balcony. I've heard that the Regal balconies were narrow but did not realize they were so unusable.

Does anyone know if this is also true of Royal balconies?

The Regal and Royal are sister ships, so yes the balconies of penthouse suites on each are identical. Owners suite balconies facing aft vary in size...some are huge.

We've been able to make the best of the narrow PH suite balcony, having enjoyed dining out there many times. The trick is to place the table between the two sliding glass doors...then one of us enter the balcony through the slider in the living area and the other through the bedroom. It works and make the balcony usable.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png