Wearing dress shorts in MDR on Adventure of the Seas

[ssquote=grapau27;53911320]Thank you.

We always support equality in England.

I don't think i would like to see women in long trousers.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Are you saying women should always wear a dress or skirt and never wear long trousers? Specifically, do you mean at dinner in the MDR? You do not think it is appropriate women's wear?.:o

Edited by Kingofcool1947

We were on her 3 weeks ago and there was a good amount of people wearing shorts when asked the waiter why they allow shorts now the waiter said there's too many people complaining so they can't force it .That it's there vacation and they paid for it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on her 3 weeks ago and there was a good amount of people wearing shorts when asked the waiter why they allow shorts now the waiter said there's too many people complaining so they can't force it .That it's there vacation and they paid for it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Basically what the Maitre d told us on Freedom.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

To me if a customer is unhappy they can't wear shorts. Another customer is unhappy because someone else is wearing shorts LOL. From a customer service standpoint, you try to please the masses so maybe the masses are the people wearing shorts.

I'm very curious what folks are wearing on my upcoming anthem cruise. On my last cruise almost two years ago our table mate was asked quietly by the head waiter not to wear shorts to the dining room after that day.

I'm curious what happens now. I'm also interested at seeing how many casual nights there are (9 night cruise) as I'm not used to seeing people wear jeans in the dining room either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bottom line.. IF you have to ask if shorts are appropriate in the dinning room, YOU ALREADY KNOW the answer is no. For us frequent cruisers, we know how to dress appropriate for any occasion.

Why wouldn't you want to fix yourself up a bit AND dress the part. You may be on vacation but that's not an excuse to look lazy.

Bottom line.. IF you have to ask if shorts are appropriate in the dinning room, YOU ALREADY KNOW the answer is no. For us frequent cruisers, we know how to dress appropriate for any occasion.

Why wouldn't you want to fix yourself up a bit AND dress the part. You may be on vacation but that's not an excuse to look lazy.

What exactly is wrong with an outfit like this on casual night?And why is it acceptable for women?

5c7f1c41dd10e991478a6173f2ad49a9--navy-shorts-casual-shorts.jpg