Royal princess 2016 dry dock documentary video - very interesting!

MTJSR

Thanks Mark. Even more interesting now that the Royal is heading out our way!

Really? as in Southern California?, was that rumor really true?

I hope you and your family are doing great. Maybe someday soon we can be balcony neighbors again! Mark

Really? as in Southern California?, was that rumor really true?

I hope you and your family are doing great. Maybe someday soon we can be balcony neighbors again! Mark

Sounds great - I like that idea! I hope your mom is well too. YES! Didn't you know the Royal is heading out to LAX in 2019? So excited to have a different class of ship on the West Coast for a change. It does a 49 day repo, 6 Mex. Rivs. then repos to YVR. You'll have to get on it when it's here!

Sounds great - I like that idea! I hope your mom is well too. YES! Didn't you know the Royal is heading out to LAX in 2019? So excited to have a different class of ship on the West Coast for a change. It does a 49 day repo, 6 Mex. Rivs. then repos to YVR. You'll have to get on it when it's here!

Oh yes, we will definitely find a way sail on her. Mom is great, we just did our fourth Hawaii in late May and shes about to Sail the Crown from Canada to Ft Lauderdale in October with friends. I am looking at another Panama Canal cruise...hopefully. See you somewhere, out there!

Guest arowe6

Maybe it's just me, but watching that time-lapse of them designing and painting the livery was the most relaxing & therapeutic thing EVER!

-Andrew :)

Maybe it's just me, but watching that time-lapse of them designing and painting the livery was the most relaxing & therapeutic thing EVER!

-Andrew :)

I loved that portion, too! Watched every minute of the livery segment where I skipped through some of the technical stuff. :D

• 1 month later...