Cruising with kids ages 1 2 6 8 10 and 11

Get a wine bottle carrier, use it to carry 4 soda cups at a time.

Buffet planning. Go to a Chinese buffet or Golden Corral to practice. Ond adult at table, one adult takes 3 plates, and puts adult potion fingers starter foods on top plate. Return to table. Second adult takes 8& 10, and those 3 get their own food while 1st adult divvies the 1st ginormous portions. Once 2nd adult and bigs return... 2st adult get to pick the food they are actually going to eat.

Pack in room down time entertainment. We typically pack crayons & coloring books. Bubbles. Stickers. Books.

Clothes for the youngest two: work backwards... Bed, then Dinnertime then swim then daytime. One spare if potty training isn't firm.

We pack a handful of sand toys for the beach. Hats, masks, snorkels, fins. The swim bag contents.

SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!

On excursion mornings, I get up early and go to the buffet with a bag. Load up on cereal and fruit and yogurt for eating in room and in line. Can't take food off the ship, though.

I almost always do buffet with a bag, in fact. First the bag of drinks. Drop those, and use same bag to carry silverwsre rolls and bananas.

Best tip of the WHOLE CRUISE for the littles: colorable bibs and placemats!!! We hsd cloth ones made, and use washable markers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

we will be sailing on the carnival magic

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Don't know what cruise line you will be sailing on, but keep in mind that most cruise lines have a children's club for the 4 older one where they can be dropped off for a few hours. The 1 and 2 year olds will have to stay with the adults.

Leave the two youngest at home? I have five kids very close in age, and that's what I'd do! Keep in mind diapered children aren't allowed in pools or splash areas. When my kids were little, I hated to go to buffets, although your four oldest can probably manage pretty independently. Bring a blow up tub if your toddlers aren't used to showers. Bring more clothes for the little ones than you think you will need.

Grand Turk was last Christmas (2016, ages 6& 4.5) in Customs was Nov 2014 (4&2.5). Next cruise is October 2017 with friends.... 6.5, 5, 5.,5, 3, & 9m!4942ce697c6f339d989428ad856d6f1f.jpgb7e582b802c9d95b269d159e079ec1b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk