Platinum Behind-The-Scenes Ship Tour

samshltn

I typed an answer, then realized I was not sure.

Last time we did this, I took my Sister In Law. But, my wife and are Plat, so not sure if it was plus one, or two per cabin, or one per Plat (with SIL taking my wife's place).

So.....

Yeah that's the thing: My husband (Gold) and I (Platinum) have both done the tour before (when we were both Silver, by paying for it.)

He (Gold) doesn't want to do it again, and I (Platinum) want to take a friend (Bronze) with me - I'm not interested in doing it alone. It might be one of those 'see what happens on the day' things, depending on the Latitudes Representative/CruiseNext Salesman.

It is officially per member, but does depend on the onboard staff. What they will allow often depends on the number of other Platinums who are interested.

If there aren't many people signed up then you will stand a good chance. However, the tour often fills up in which case they have to be quite strict about it as your friend coming along could mean that a platinum member misses out.

Having a non-Platinum member as a cabin mate anyone offered to pay the cost of the BTS tour ?

The BTS tour that the Platinum members get I understand it is a modified tour with less area covered than

the fee paid program.

The Platinum tour I took was the Laundry facility - ship's Galley (kitchen) - a walk down I95 deck 3 - and

a look back stage at the theatre on the NCL DAWN.