Liquor selections vary by destination?

DRPWDunIL

Does the liquor available for purchase to take home vary by the destination of the ship? For example, do they carry many varieties of Caribbean rum when on a Caribbean cruise and fewer on say an Alaskan cruise?

I've never seen any booze variety based on the cruise's location however I have seen a few different types of beers available to drink onboard including Hawaii (Kona Longboard) and Alaska (Alaskan Brewing)

Around the edges, there are a few.

Alaska sailings have featured smoked salmon vodka(!) and huckleberry vodka and liqueur in the past. A recent sailing on Emerald found some leftover Australian rum in the shop and in a few of the bars. Of the roughly 60 bottles they carry, I've seen maybe four or five outliers depending on itinerary (like the sample pack of Cruzan flavored rum minis in the Caribbean).

All up, the selection is mostly Best Sellers from the world's largest liquor brands.

Around the edges, there are a few.

Alaska sailings have featured smoked salmon vodka(!) . . .

At last, the long search is over for an appropriate cocktail to accompany one's breakfast bagel and schmear.

I like vodka with brunch. I like smoked salmon any time of the day. Logic indicates I should like smoked salmon vodka at least during brunch hours.

Logic fails.

The smoked salmon vodka is exceptional for Bloody Mary's but I don't use it for anything else.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

The smoked salmon vodka is exceptional for Bloody Mary's but I don't use it for anything else.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

That's good to know, I had asked on a different thread if anyone had tried the Alaska Distelry Vodka flavours and didn't hear anything. This would be nice in Caesars then too prob