Lost luggage

Hi everyone need help. My DD just got off the AOTS sailed on 7/20. Either someone took her luggage by mistake or cruiseline lost in (on departure). Its a medium size black soft luggage. If anyone has it or you know someone please let me know...thanks

Hi everyone need help. My DD just got off the AOTS sailed on 7/20. Either someone took her luggage by mistake or cruiseline lost in (on departure). Its a medium size black soft luggage. If anyone has it or you know someone please let me know...thanks

Anthem, Allure or Adventure? Thursday sailing, so I am thinking it was Anthem.

Edited by reallyitsmema

Post this on your roll call. Have you submitted a claim? NEVER buy black luggage.:')

Was there a piece left that looked like hers? It would make sense that that person has the luggage. Did you wait and see? Then it could be easily exchanged by calling them.

What???

You should always have your CELL PHONE # in your suitcase somewhere. Never put your home address tho....and black luggage can be made to look different...paint something on it, or tie ribbons or put tape on it.....anything to make it not entirely black!!!

You should always have your CELL PHONE # in your suitcase somewhere. Never put your home address tho....and black luggage can be made to look different...paint something on it, or tie ribbons or put tape on it.....anything to make it not entirely black!!![/quot

She had 2 pieces both have phone #s and neon strips of fabric that could not have been missed

You should always have your CELL PHONE # in your suitcase somewhere. Never put your home address tho....and black luggage can be made to look different...paint something on it, or tie ribbons or put tape on it.....anything to make it not entirely black!!!

Yeah by putting your cell phone number only it would take them an extra minute to Google your number to find out you home address.:rolleyes:

I bought some decorative duct tape at WMart and plan to stripe my soft black luggage. For us it is usually not a problem as we hardly ever fly. Since we are doing more traveling I thought this would be a good solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah by putting your cell phone number only it would take them an extra minute to Google your number to find out you home address.:rolleyes:

If you google my cell phone number (or the cell phone number of the 5 people I thought of right off the top of my head) you don't get a home address. If you can google your cell phone number and get your home address you might be the exception to the rule.

Well this was interesting! I just googled DH'S cell and it came up with someone else's name and address. He's had the same number for 20 years.

I googled the name and the old owner of the cell is serving a prison sentence for four lbs of heroin trafficking.

That explains the calls we used to get about "Is the ship in yet?" We thought it was about cruising!.....A 20 year old mystery solved. I learn something everyday.

Well this was interesting! I just googled DH'S cell and it came up with someone else's name and address. He's had the same number for 20 years.

I googled the name and the old owner of the cell is serving a prison sentence for four lbs of heroin trafficking.

That explains the calls we used to get about "Is the ship in yet?" We thought it was about cruising!.....A 20 year old mystery solved. I learn something everyday.

:confused::confused:;p;p Too funny!

Probably 75% of bags are black which causes bags to be taken mistakenly. Did she have anything on the bag to distinguish it between the other hundreds of black ones? Which ship? A can be one of three.

I've also had my cell number for 20+ years and when I google, some guy's name comes up from a town about 15 miles away with the same carrier I have lol. My name does not come up.

Funny!