Do I have to wait to book a massage at a lower price on port days?

BubbaLuvin

Yes, you have to wait until you are onboard to book port day specials. I think they also offer a discount if you do multiple services. I would wait until you board to book; have never found it difficult to get an appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I wanted to book a massage right now, if I wanted the lower price do I have to wait until on the ship?

Why wait until on board? Have one now at a local place for one that will be half the price and twice as good. 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Why wait until on board? Have one now at a local place for one that will be half the price and twice as good. 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Yes, I get that but maybe I am buying it for a gift for someone so that they can have it on the cruise?

Hmm. Can you get them a gift card instead? No, you wouldn't be able to pre-purchase the massage in advance for one of the 'port specials', I believe the regular prices are already lower on port days though.

Yes, I get that but maybe I am buying it for a gift for someone so that they can have it on the cruise?

If that is the case, you could order them some OBC as a gift and put "have a massage on me" or something like that in the message that goes with it.

We were on Eclipse in April for the Transatlantic. It was no problem getting the "port day pricing" on sea days. I waited a few days into the 13 night trip to ask, thinking the spa booking rush would be over and they are willing to make deals.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

For many people, an onboard massage is part of the "I'm on vacation" mentality. They simply enjoy indulging themselves during the cruise.

I know. I hate that too. Tip: write "no sales please" at the top of the intake form. It worked for me.

Sadly it has never worked for me. Threatening to have the tip reduced if they don't stop usually does. Maybe I should add that to my "no sales please"...

• 3 weeks later...
If I wanted to book a massage right now, if I wanted the lower price do I have to wait until on the ship? Will they offer any discounts onboard besides the port days?

I booked a massage today, for my cruise next month....AND took advantage of the port day pricing. I was told that I can cancel 6 hours ahead if need be.