Ft. Lauderdale Hotel near Port

bling19572010

Our Fav is the Renaissance on 17th at the north entrance to the port, $10 Uber ride to port. Just checked and rates are right around $150. Close to shopping, restaurants, and Trolley stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What hotel would you suggest for a stay on December 14, 2017 (one night before cruise) that is $150.00 per night or under, close to port, nice, clean, breakfast included? Transport to port would also be nice.

Thank you!

Many of us, including me, recommend Embassy Suites.

I just took a quick look. You can get a room on the date you asked about for $140.00 before tax and it includes a nice breakfast.

You are close to port.

Just take a taxi or UBER. Won't be much money and so much more convenient then a shuttle.

Keith

Hyatt Place Convention is clean, nice, has a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for $2/room, a free breakfast and a Shuttle to the pier for $7/person, or you can do Uber, cab, whatever works best for you. There are also many stores and restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. I just checked on Valuetrips and its $153 for your date.

My favorites are , Hyatt Place convention center, 17th st. (though it is slightly off 17th st), second favorite is Embassy Suites, 17th st, and another one that does not usually or often get any mention here is " Extended Stay, 17th st", though this last one, depends on time of year and only if you dont need or want included breakfast or any other perks that other hotels offer.

My ideal choice would be to come into FLL a few days before my cruise and stay downtown in a hotel like Riverside ? and spend a few days exploring the area by water taxi.

Extended Stay America includes light breakfast, free shuttle from the airport, and $4 shuttle to the port. We've never had a problem with crowding in the shuttle van or not getting a time we liked. Quick and easy, and good hotel location.

Extended Stay America includes light breakfast, free shuttle from the airport, and $4 shuttle to the port. We've never had a problem with crowding in the shuttle van or not getting a time we liked. Quick and easy, and good hotel location.

I have not heard good things about Extended Stays, is this one clean and ok?