Deluxe package and mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice?

Daghis

I know that you can get a mimosa with the deluxe beverage package and that you can get freshly squeezed orange juice with it. The question that hubby and I were wondering was whether you could order a mimosa made with freshly squeezed orange juice.

I imagine you could get the orange juice and the sparkling wine separately and make your own, but that wouldn't be as easy.

I know that you can get a mimosa with the deluxe beverage package and that you can get freshly squeezed orange juice with it. The question that hubby and I were wondering was whether you could order a mimosa made with freshly squeezed orange juice.

I imagine you could get the orange juice and the sparkling wine separately and make your own, but that wouldn't be as easy.

I did not try to get a mimosa made with the fresh squeezed OJ, but it would be very easy to do at breakfast in the WJ, if you are talking about the Anthem cruise I see in your signature. You get the fresh squeezed juice at the bar in the WJ, it is on the left side after the freestyle machine. I saw the woman making mimosas as I was waiting for her to squeeze me some juice. I don't see why she wouldn't use the fresh squeezed if you asked. You could always get a juice and two glasses of champagne and do it yourself if they wouldn't.

You can... but it would take a bit of effort. The bar at the Windjammer can do this. Or at least they did for us while on the Independence. The fresh squeezed OJ (serve table/are) was set up right next to the bar. We simply poured us our (2) OJs and then walked 5 steps to the bar! The bartender then mixed the two in a flute glass.

Enjoy your Mimosa.

You can... but it would take a bit of effort. The bar at the Windjammer can do this. Or at least they did for us while on the Independence. The fresh squeezed OJ (serve table/are) was set up right next to the bar. We simply poured us our (2) OJs and then walked 5 steps to the bar! The bartender then mixed the two in a flute glass.

Enjoy your Mimosa.

On Anthem, the OJ machine is behind the bar in the WJ. The same person who is making mimosas is also squeezing the oranges for OJ. That is the bar that was also servicing Coastal Kitchen so should be easy to get what the OP wants in there too, if they have access.

Thank you all for your replies. My husband will be happy that despite being a two-step process, it's still relatively easy and straightforward!

I had feared that the one-drink-at-a-time rule for the Deluxe Beverage Package could interfere with this.

On Anthem, the OJ machine is behind the bar in the WJ. The same person who is making mimosas is also squeezing the oranges for OJ. That is the bar that was also servicing Coastal Kitchen so should be easy to get what the OP wants in there too, if they have access.

They do not squeeze the oranges.......there is a machine for that.

Just correcting your inaccurate information.

How rude of you to respond to me like that:eek:

My information is not inaccurate and I am not going to play your games. You know exactly what I was saying. I have told you, I will not put up with you trying to play the victim every time you come after my posts.

My information is not inaccurate and I am not going to play your games. You know exactly what I was saying. I have told you, I will not put up with you trying to play the victim every time you come after my posts.

What are you talking about??? Bad hair day?? Go bother someone else. Why do you call me a victim? If you can't take corrections, then don't post.:halo:

What are you talking about??? Bad hair day?? Go bother someone else. Why do you call me a victim? If you can't take corrections, then don't post.:halo:

The topic of this thread was mimosas. You can continue to throw insults at me if you like and hijack another thread but my information was correct. Carry on with your childish comments, they will get deleted soon anyway as they do every time you start the personal attacks.

The topic of this thread was mimosas. You can continue to throw insults at me if you like and hijack another thread but my information was correct. Carry on with your childish comments, they will get deleted soon anyway as they do every time you start the personal attacks.

What level do you have to be to have your orange juice personally squeezed?