Advice please

They are supplied on the ship. If you can't live without your brand, my wife always brings her liquid/spill-able products in Eagle Creek Pack-It bags: http://shop.eaglecreek.com/packing-sacks/l/213

You might want to do a little reading of the community guidelines before you end up with an unplanned vacation. Your signature is completely against the rules.:)

Check out the Serenade 10 and 11 day itineraries out of Ft Laud. You won't be disappointed.

I would love that but worried that's to much time away from kids. Youngest is 2 and I have only spent 1 night away from her. Her daddy has only been away from a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love that but worried that's to much time away from kids. Youngest is 2 and I have only spent 1 night away from her. Her daddy has only been away from a few days

Understand...........but it is an awesome itinerary!! Try one of the Oasis class that does 7 day Eastern to St Thomas and St Martin.............awesome ports.

Understand...........but it is an awesome itinerary!! Try one of the Oasis class that does 7 day Eastern to St Thomas and St Martin.............awesome ports.

Awesome. I think when my kids are older we could do a longer one, but it's hard for me to leave my babies. My cousin told me not to get the Internet package and only call home via wifi when we're in the countries with free wifi that way we're not miserable all week missing them.

Awesome. I think when my kids are older we could do a longer one, but it's hard for me to leave my babies. My cousin told me not to get the Internet package and only call home via wifi when we're in the countries with free wifi that way we're not miserable all week missing them.

Awe, whatever you choose, have a wonderful cruise and rebond with your spouse!:D

You might want to do a little reading of the community guidelines before you end up with an unplanned vacation. Your signature is completely against the rules.:)
I don't even see a signature...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My Husband and I are wanting to go on a cruise just the 2 of us. No children or anything. We have a 9 year old and a 2 year old. We do not get a lot of time by ourselves and never have been on any kind of vacation by ourselves. I have been on Carnival 3 (with and without kids) times and Royal 1 time (with kids). He had been on Royal only 1 time and we had the kids. My question is what's the best for us to go on with no kids in your opinion ? We live in Texas but what boat and trip would your recommendation also (I have done Jamaica, caymans, Cozumel and Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel several times) and we plan on doing Bahamas on Carnival from Galveston in summer 2019 with the kids and Go thanks.

No advice. Just wanted to say I'm jealous and make the most of it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree, cruising out of San Juan has the best itineraries in my opinion. I base my cruises on Itinerary first, the rest after. I can tell you that Dominica is my favorite island (Not for beaches.....lots of rainforests, waterfalls, nature) with St Kitts being a close second (snorkeling between the Pitons, mud baths top the list). I wasn't impressed with the Bahamas myself and avoid cruises going there but especially Nassau. Good luck! The Eastern itinerary including San Juan and St Thomas is nice as well if you want to avoid cruising out of Puerto Rico.

My Husband and I are wanting to go on a cruise just the 2 of us. No children or anything. We have a 9 year old and a 2 year old. We do not get a lot of time by ourselves and never have been on any kind of vacation by ourselves. I have been on Carnival 3 (with and without kids) times and Royal 1 time (with kids). He had been on Royal only 1 time and we had the kids. My question is what's the best for us to go on with no kids in your opinion ? We live in Texas but what boat and trip would your recommendation also (I have done Jamaica, caymans, Cozumel and Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel several times) and we plan on doing Bahamas on Carnival from Galveston in summer 2019 with the kids and Go thanks.

Loved sailing out of FL to Labadee, San Juan & St Martin last year. It would be a great cruise for just the 2 of you

Ship and itinerary don't exactly matter for your requirement. From what I've gathered on my 18 cruises is this.

You said when school is deep in session for the area. End of September to beginning of December (not thanksgiving). Or mid to late January to May (leave out end of march till easter which is usually spring break somewhere). Pick a cruise that is at least 7 nights long. I would also hazard that you fly to Miami/Fort Lauderdale and pick one of those ports as they are generally ports where cruise passengers tend to fly to (commute) and even less likely to have kids (but i could be wrong here or it might not be necessary).

I went on a similar 9 night itinerary out of Baltimore. In February and in July of this year. Night at day. In February, there were hardly any kids. There were hardly anyone under 50 as well. In July, there were kids everywhere. It wasn't bad. They were well behaved for the most part. You could tell the energy level was totally different.

Ship and itinerary don't exactly matter for your requirement. From what I've gathered on my 18 cruises is this.

You said when school is deep in session for the area. End of September to beginning of December (not thanksgiving). Or mid to late January to May (leave out end of march till easter which is usually spring break somewhere). Pick a cruise that is at least 7 nights long. I would also hazard that you fly to Miami/Fort Lauderdale and pick one of those ports as they are generally ports where cruise passengers tend to fly to (commute) and even less likely to have kids (but i could be wrong here or it might not be necessary).

I went on a similar 9 night itinerary out of Baltimore. In February and in July of this year. Night at day. In February, there were hardly any kids. There were hardly anyone under 50 as well. In July, there were kids everywhere. It wasn't bad. They were well behaved for the most part. You could tell the energy level was totally different.

Awesome thank you. I was thinking like last week of August cause most schools are starting back or even last few weeks of May cause they usually have the testing in schools in May and not many kids will miss that. Plus those kinda work for us. In May I might miss a softball game for my oldest and August I would miss probably first day of school. So it's a have to pick. Now we're just trying to figure out from where we're leaving and where we're goin. If we want to pay extra to fly or not etc. thanks though. Everyone thanks your suggestions have helped.

I would pick a cruise that goes to an area YOU want to see that meets your time line and price point. I think you will enjoy all the ships, especially since you will be without children so go see a place you've been wanting to see.