New port of call request for Carnival

NJporkroll

:rolleyes::confused:

I'd like to see some new ports too but, Las Vegas, really??? Only about 290 miles from the port in LA or 330+ from San Diego.

I think we need a tongue in cheek smilie. ;p

Edited by Pyrate13

Does anyone know whom I should contact within Carnival to request a new port of call on western US itineraries?

How come no cruise line cruises to Las Vegas? How cool would,that be. Your thoughts...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Come on you're making NJ look bad! [emoji15] And a Devils fan too!

You do know that a cruise port requires water for the ship and that not only is Las Vegas far from a coast, it's in the freaking DESERT [emoji266]!

This is a joke right? Please come back and say you were just joking! Jersey gets enough flack as it is [emoji33]

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Does anyone know whom I should contact within Carnival to request a new port of call on western US itineraries?

How come no cruise line cruises to Las Vegas? How cool would,that be. Your thoughts...

Better chance of getting AC as a port :)

A few years ago they had talked about AC maybe becoming a port, I guess they couldn't do it

I would contact John Heald. He practically runs Carnival. I'm sure if you asked him nicely and perhaps mentioned you had some issues on your last cruise he'd be more than happy to make it happen. j/k :D

Edited by Towel Critter

Great idea....lets see if we can get Milwaukee on the list also--we are right on Lake Michigan--easy peasy

I would contact John Heald. He practically runs Carnival. I'm sure if you asked him nicely and perhaps mentioned you had some issues on your last cruise he'd be more than happy to make it happen. :D

Make sure to mention that you're Platinum. That should help. :rolleyes:

Great idea....lets see if we can get Milwaukee on the list also--we are right on Lake Michigan--easy peasy

Now this would be an adventure!;) Sailing to/from the Great Lakes!:)

I just read there is a ship building operation on the Lakes... MI, WI, etc.... Who'd of thunk that ??:cool::)