Rci app

7 minutes ago, NCGAL1971 said:

I'm new to Royal Caribbean. Are you able to text with other passengers on the app? Going on Oasis of the Seas January 13, 2019. Debating on getting the Voom package but not clear on what all it covers.

Thanks!!

Currently the Chat feature is only on Allure.  In a month and a half who knows.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, NCGAL1971 said:

Ok thanks. Looks like there is an app called What's App you can get on your phone for texting but you have to buy the internet package to be able to use bc/ needing WiFi.

Sure, you can use any internet texting app.  However, once you have WiFi, you should be able to enable WiFi Calling on your phone, and use whatever texting method you use now.

3 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Harmony and Liberty are now supported.  Chat available on Harmony as well.

So, can either app be used on Harmony or is it just the new app.  

Just the new app.

So it says you can check in at port without going to counter on the App with "Expedited Arrival Boarding Program". What exactly does this mean & how does it work? On Symphony I believe..

Edited by SASMITH

6 hours ago, SASMITH said:

So it says you can check in at port without going to counter on the App with "Expedited Arrival Boarding Program". What exactly does this mean & how does it work? On Symphony I believe..

Floating check-in agents with tablets will check you in.

12 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

I just logged into the ap to see if anything had changed and I noticed that the ship time is wrong now.  Any idea how I can fix that? 

I wouldn't worry about any of the specifics until you get on the ship - things will update as you get closer to sailing.

1 minute ago, ProvoAggie said:

I'm trying to do check-in via the app and when I go to take my photo the camera is stretched out vertically. It makes my head look nearly half as wide as it should. Anyone else experience this?

Photos are not mandatory.  If you don't provide a photo, or the photo you provide is not acceptable, you will spend an extra 30 seconds at check-in taking a photo.

2 hours ago, FrankNBrew said:

The App Store still doesn’t list Liberty so I’m not sure what others were added. 

You can check to see what ships are supported in the app - just choose other ships and it will list the 12 ships currently supported.