Where did the Window Suites go?

justafem

I know where to "normally" find them. Those are the cabins we regularly stay in.

I'm looking at Mar 30, 2019. I'm not seeing WS available on ANY upcoming cruises, which is where I'm having the problem.

Mostly I like to look at cruises. I guess the programmers forgot about WS for the new booking look.

Are you downunder? A few of us Aussies and Kiwis noticed that window suites disappeared as a suite option, but people in North America and Canada could still see them on the website.

I was wondering which ships have them - I know Golden Princess does, but I thought there may be a couple more that offer window suites.....

Are you downunder? A few of us Aussies and Kiwis noticed that window suites disappeared as a suite option, but people in North America and Canada could still see them on the website.

I was wondering which ships have them - I know Golden Princess does, but I thought there may be a couple more that offer window suites.....

Three ships - Grand, Golden and Caribbean

I know where to "normally" find them. Those are the cabins we regularly stay in.

I'm looking at Mar 30, 2019. I'm not seeing WS available on ANY upcoming cruises, which is where I'm having the problem.

Mostly I like to look at cruises. I guess the programmers forgot about WS for the new booking look.

That is precisely what it looks like, when I try to book one as well. It was just a test, already have mine booked on the Golden for March 2019.

The new web site format has a mistake and they are missing when you look at the category to book on any Golden ship. I reported it to Princess two days ago because i was looking to book one for next year and couldn't even find the category anymore.

I cancelled our window suite for 11/10/17 Caribbean Princess Panama Canal three days ago. I was curious how fast it would be reserved and checked several times and was able to see it and the other available window suite. But, yesterday I also noticed the new cabin info format was not even showing window suites. Very strange. As another poster mentioned, you will probably need to call Princess or your TA.

I'm looking at Mar 30, 2019. I'm not seeing W/S available on ANY upcoming cruises, which is where I'm having the problem.

Mostly I like to look at cruises. I guess the programmers forgot about W/S for the new booking look.

I booked a W/S F307 for this cruise at the end of July . I got the first one and I saw that the only one available last week was the small one on the end. I checked last night to see if it was sold, and like you, couldn't access the Fiesta Deck cabin layout. To me, it would appear that the category is sold out. It was a great price @ $1440 for a 7 day cruise. $300 less than a Mini-Suite.

Lo siento.

How very interesting. The new "format" shows family suites on the Grand. I wonder if they are converting Window Suites to "others". I went all the way back from July 2018 to March 2019....no Window Suites. Yet I have one booked for September 2018 on the Golden. I just tried to pull that up too. Not showing on this voyage. I will be very upset if they move me to a full suite!

Don't worry it just sounds like the US site has been downgraded to the same version we got in Aus 2 months ago. Enjoy, it has plenty of great new features not just the missing window suites [emoji3].

If it helps our Princess staff in Aus can still see and book window suites on their system but not on the website.

Multiple requests for fixes has fallen on deaf ears down here. Hope you have better luck.

I just reported the problem to a Princess representative, who had not heard of the problem before. She said she would write it up to pass on to the proper department when they come in tomorrow.

They still show up on the internal system visible to Princess representatives - and also on the travel agent system. If you want to book, you will need to call to check availability and prices until Princess fixes their website.

You can also check online on a travel agent website. I found window suites listed on the website for one big box travel agency and for one major Internet travel agency, so I expect they are probably still listed on most travel agency websites.

Princess has fixed the problem. Window Suites are now visible on their website (at least in the US).

The bad news is that it is now easier to find them than before. I liked it when people couldn't find them and they weren't always sold out.:evilsmile:

Princess has fixed the problem. Window Suites are now visible on their website (at least in the US).

The bad news is that it is now easier to find them than before. I liked it when people couldn't find them and they weren't always sold out.:evilsmile:

Love it [emoji1] they go missing for a few days on the US site and they manage to fix the problem. They go missing for months down under and they couldn't care less even with repeated requests from multiple sources to have it fixed.

Any chance you guys could get a fault induced into your onboard reservations pricing so they could fix ours [emoji6] would be nice to prepay for an aibp at the right price for once........