What papers do you print out?

Pugs&Kisses

I just got off the Victory on Friday. We printed everything and took it with us in a clear plastic envelope in my carry on beach bag.

Keep your boarding passes out. We kept getting told we didn't need it but was asked for it until we stepped foot on the ship itself.

Print out extra luggage tags and put them INSIDE your bags in case they get ripped off the outside.

You MUST print your boarding pass (one for each cruiser- no more family boarding pass) and your luggage tags. However as others have suggested, probably a good idea to also print out the other docs. One thing I did was pre-print and sign the health forms (make sure you date them the day of your cruise) to save time filling it out at the port.

I print luggage tags, boarding passes, the page that shows specific info for my cruise & any e-mail confirmations of pre-purchased items such as water, excursions, etc. I want proof that I pre-paid for items in case they either charge me again on board or don't deliver what I ordered. I don't print any generic cancellation info, cruise contract. I do print the health questionnaire. I also print a 50% reduced luggage tag for my camera just in case I leave it somewhere. It hasn't happened yet & there's no guarantee that having my tag on it would get it back to me, but I think it stands a better chance than with nothing on it.

I download the entire document to my ipad. I do print the boarding pass, health docs and luggage tags.

I also print and bring my Travel Insurance contract information (which includes contact numbers), coverage and policy number. I then download the end file on the Ipad.

You should always have your Travel Insurance docs with you just in case. I would hate to be in a port and not have it, but need it.

The only thing we print are our luggage tags, boarding passes and the health questionnaire which is prefilled. Everything else is digital on my phone.

With my luck, I'd misplace my phone. :eek: I'm better off printing everything to take with us.

With my luck, I'd misplace my phone. :eek: I'm better off printing everything to take with us.

That's one thing I always keep up with, is my phone. It's my lifeline. Of course it has my emails on it but it also controls everything in my house (lights, security, heating & air, cameras, etc), has my calendar, my credit cards (I use Samsung Pay for everything humanly possible), my Mobile Passport when going out of Prt. Everglades, my GPS when I travel, my pictures, The Hub app when on a cruise. Oh and I make 3 or 4 phone calls on it a year as well. :D

That's one thing I always keep up with, is my phone. It's my lifeline. Of course it has my emails on it but it also controls everything in my house (lights, security, heating & air, cameras, etc), has my calendar, my credit cards (I use Samsung Pay for everything humanly possible), my Mobile Passport when going out of Prt. Everglades, my GPS when I travel, my pictures, The Hub app when on a cruise. Oh and I make 3 or 4 phone calls on it a year as well. :D

Guess I'm one of the rare breeds that was not born with an umbilical cord attached to my phone. I've misplace it, left it in restaurants and managed to get it back, and left it in restaurants and lost it. Luckily I do keep it locked, so the poor souls who decide to take it don't get to use it. It helps that my email has a "wipe" feature so I can delete my passwords, etc. in the event it is lost.

Print e everything, better to have it and not need it than not have it and need it.

(Once my OBC was not showing up I showed them my printed copy and it was corrected immediately).

You MUST print your boarding pass (one for each cruiser- no more family boarding pass) and your luggage tags. However as others have suggested, probably a good idea to also print out the other docs. One thing I did was pre-print and sign the health forms (make sure you date them the day of your cruise) to save time filling it out at the port.

Not true.

Just save your boarding pass on your device and show.

If you need luggage tags they are provided ship side.

A health form is provided at port to fill out.

I actually left my phone in the bin going through security. I was getting ready to text our friends to see where they were so we could board together. Fortunately, I was able to run back & get it. Remember those commercials that OJ Simpson made way back when? That's pretty much what I felt like. They had it there at security and made me unlock it to prove it was mine.

I usually print the following.

Boarding pass with check in info, prepaid items, etc

Print outs of excursion reservations for private vendors

A map/directions of the port area if I'm unfamiliar with it or plan on walking somewhere specific

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was able to run back & get it. Remember those commercials that OJ Simpson made way back when? That's pretty much what I felt like.

I hate when that happens! We were on Fascination in Jax a few years back, in the cabin unpacking when my DS realized he left his medicine in our vehicle parked at the port.

It was right about 3PM, so I was instructed to get the medicine "as fast as I can" as they were going to be wrapping up the boarding process shortly.

That was a "not fun" run. Even worse... DS had left his medicine at home and not in the vehicle. We still cruised, but spent the first port day in the pharmacy in Nassau.