Junior Suite Check-In

stleda124

No, nobody skips check in, there can be lines at any spot.

And, you have to do security just like every one else

Please read the entire question before jumping in the post just to reply with a snarky response.

Thank you to the first response. We just boarded Allure in the Suite checkin line as I asked. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Suites have a separate line for check in. Jr suite guest may access this line. My experience has been it doesn't always save a lot of time. We always travel with non suite guests. You will be able to access the suite holding pen at the port. That will get you on board first when the ship is cleared. That is a nice perk if you are in a hurry to get to some food or drink!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, nobody skips check in, there can be lines at any spot.

And, you have to do security just like every one else

I think what they are asking is do junior suites receive expedited embarkation.. It is poorly worded but I'm pretty sure that is what they are after.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

After you check in at Fll and get your sea pass, picture taken and proceed upstairs if you are early before the ship hs staarted boarding, you will be able to be seated in the suite section and be one of the first to board after the B2B,

We sat in this section 3 weeks ago, (suite) and after the B2B walked by as well as 3 wedding parties, we were numbers 1-2-3----to hear that great TING.

Enjoy!!!

Get there early.

My DD hates sitting in this area, because she feels she is in a fishbowl with everyone staring at her.

Me and the DH love it because we are one of the first to board.

Enjoy

Please read the entire question before jumping in the post just to reply with a snarky response.

Thank you to the first response. We just boarded Allure in the Suite checkin line as I asked. :)

you did not SKIP any lines though.. you merely accessed a special line that may or may not have been shorter or more efficient than a 'regular' line.

We have a JS and the kids have inside rooms. Will they have to board in a separate line from us or can they board with us?

I had read somewhere on these Boards that how/where/when non-suite passengers were allowed to check in was at the discretion of the "Terminal Manager". Some ports allowed non-suite passengers to check in with suite passengers if everyone was traveling together. Additionally, non-suite passengers traveling with suite friends/family could also wait in the suite area before boarding. Has anyone experience this out of Port Canaveral. Our Oasis cruise includes suite, JS and non-suite family members.

Ray