Brochure for 2019

miss travel

Where in the world, and what time of year, are you looking for?

The respective brochures for Winter/Spring 2019 Caribbean, South Pacific, Asia, South America, and Hawaii/Mexico can be ordered or downloaded from the Princess website (at least here in the US).

If you are looking for Summer 2019 in Europe--as your reference to P&O and Cunard lead me to believe--Princess has not released that deployment yet. Could be as early as late November ("black Friday" here in the US) or December. Or not until next year.

• 4 weeks later...
Can someone tell me when 2019 brochure will be due out. P and O and Cunard have theirs out.

The World Cruise for 2019 has been released and there is a brochure I received this week from my TA.

We are in Australia, and I'm with you....we are anxiously awaiting the rest of 2019 cruises. European mostly.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer.

((tried to attach the World Cruise Brochure but it exceeds the size limit)) :(

Summer 2019 brochure will not be out until after they release those sailings. From talking with the IT Dept., they are not even ready to upload those itineraries yet and haven't even received a tentative date so the Dec. date sounds accurate to me.

Though the last couple of years, details of deployment were made available on-line in the second half of November. See for example from November 17, 2016: