Talking a walking stick/crutch onboard RCI ship

ace2542

I have got insurance better than your health insurance in america it just don't cover denial of entry to a country no travel insurance does that I am aware of. Besides they can't refuse to refund for instance prepared onboard credit a bought drinks package which some lines do. I am still going to lie because at the end of the day I am not being locked up like a prisoner 24 hours a day for the entire cruise it defeats the purpose of going. I would rather be refused boarding than locked up. You don't get fed on lockdown either. could you BE any more clueless. Not only do you get fed while on lockdown they WAIVE all room service fees and allow you to choose format he MDR menu when it is open.

Strange coincidence I saw the guy and his wife tonight in a bar tonight after leaving work it is a small town we live in I see him all the time. He told me the full story. Locked in the cabin for 2 days was not fed on doctors orders which is bs and against whatever convention I am sure. The doctor then accused him of lying when he said he was well again to which responded you can put me of the ship that wasn't a problem to them he was given 5 minutes to pack told anything left behind would be burned. He cancelled the credit card thinking it would void the service charges but it didn't. Still don't see how U.S immigration get involved and they did question him about lying onboard the ship and therefore was lying to them. seems to me YOU were the one being lied to. when you have a gastrointestinal issue you usually CANNOT keep anything down for 24-48 hours no matter what.

I am damn glad I am NOT going to be on a sailing with you. you are blatantly telling the world you intend to falsify documents in order to travel. Pandemics and epidemics have started under lesser circumstances. I am done with this as you are truly a horrid person for trying to circumvent rules and regulations and insisting on blaming US customs and immigration. do the country a favor. NEVER COME HERE.

Not sure. But that would eliminate many children of State Department families from doing so.

I know many that have spent nothing but vacation time in the US for their first 14 years.

Embassy and military personnel are exempt. you just have to get a special birth certificate. besides, technically, if born on a military base OCONUS, you are on US soil. ( not sure any of our embassies or consulates have a maternity ward though)

They get a dip passport soon after being born - no citizenship issues.

I was talking about the person stating that one has to live a certain number of their first years in the US for their children to be US citizens based on parental citizenship. I had not heard that before. And if true, then Embassy children could have a problem when THEY have children.

Most US Embassy babies are not born locally, the mother heads back to the US (sometimes an intermediate 1st world country). So most are actually born in the US anyway.

Embassy and military personnel are exempt. you just have to get a special birth certificate. besides, technically, if born on a military base OCONUS, you are on US soil. ( not sure any of our embassies or consulates have a maternity ward though)

What the poster said, still doesn't make sense.

If you are born in the US, you are a US citizen. If you have US citizen parents, you are a US citizen.

As a US citizen, your kids are US citizens.

How would you even administer a requirement that you live in the US for X years out of your first Y years???????

A US military base overseas is not necessarily US soil. An Embassy is.

http://military.findlaw.com/family-employment-housing/military-children-born-abroad.html

Contrary to popular belief, military bases are not considered "U.S. soil" for citizenship purposes. Therefore, the only way children born abroad can acquire citizenship at birth is through their parents.

But it does seem that if the live in the US requirement is in there.

• One parent is a U.S. citizen, and the U.S. citizen parent lived in the U.S. for at least five years prior to the child's birth, at least two of which were after the age of fourteen. Time spent serving the military or as a military dependent overseas counts as "time spent in the U.S." for this purpose.

I am sure that time spent as a Foreign Service dependent also counts.

You learn something every day, or you are dead. :)

FYI, the above only applies if only one parent is a US citizen.

Both parents are U.S. citizens, and at least one of the parents lived in the U.S. at some point before the child was born;

Will passenger be denied boarding if they try to take a crutch or walking stick?

Why would they be?

Would a passenger have to prove fitness to travel because of it?

They don't even have to prove why their poodle in a doll suit is a medical necessity