Mean & Nasty Passengers

seanan2

to c-boy and smixsell - You get in my face and I call security immediately and get your sorry bully asses thrown off the ship before it even sails. Think about that before taking matters in your bully hands. That is what security is for
:D & (yn)

Well, here is one for the books - on our LA to Sidney cruise (31 days) - before we hit Hawaii (5 days) two women were put off the ship for shoplifting. Two couples were put off somewhere in the Pacific islands for a fight in the laundry. Two men were also pit off the ship when they had a deckhand by the neck on the floor because he removed their towels and stuff from chairs after over an hour.

I asked the Capt later if this was normal - he answered - No, I have dealt with much worse

:o:o:o:o Wow ! And the Capt. has seen worse..... my goodness.

Yikes.....:eek:

Bob

Well, here is one for the books - on our LA to Sidney cruise (31 days) - before we hit Hawaii (5 days) two women were put off the ship for shoplifting. Two couples were put off somewhere in the Pacific islands for a fight in the laundry. Two men were also pit off the ship when they had a deckhand by the neck on the floor because he removed their towels and stuff from chairs after over an hour.

I asked the Capt later if this was normal - he answered - No, I have dealt with much worse

We have seen and heard about these types of behaviors on a number of the cruises we have been on too....people seem to bring all types of baggage where ever they travel......when people go out of control on a cruise ship it is unsettling because many times the staff can do very little to isolate the problem passengers until they dock somewhere.....