caribbean princess review

boca7

We just got off the Caribbean Princess on October 21 and had done the 14 day Caribbean Circle. I just put in my review today so it should be posted soon. I was nervous after reading all the negative comments and after going on the ship not sure what people were complaining about. We had a great cruise for the most part.

We just got off the Caribbean Princess on October 21 and had done the 14 day Caribbean Circle. I just put in my review today so it should be posted soon. I was nervous after reading all the negative comments and after going on the ship not sure what people were complaining about. We had a great cruise for the most part.

Thanks for posting!

Glad it was a great cruise for you!

Looking forward to reading more. :)

We're just off that cruise. I've never heard so many complaints. It got so we were thrilled at anytime dining when people weren't complaining. We just didn't see what these people were seeing. We had a great time, our cabin steward was wonderful. Almost everything worked (hairdryer quit but he had it replaced within the hour). Our bed was wonderful.. some must not have been replaced yet. The dryers dried in one shot and no fights in the laundromat. Obviously food is very subjective, and we picked stuff that was well made! Service was a bit slow for lunch, but on sea days, that's a lot of people to serve and at least at our table several substitutions were made. Gave us time to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Caribbean Princess 6/10 to 22/10. We loved it. We had no problems. The bed was sooooo comfy. Stateroom and waiting crew were brilliant. Adored the food in the MDR. World Market place for breakfast and lunch was limited for us but that was mainly because of our limited dietary requirements, seating was ok. Would be nice if there was more. Itinerary Was lovely. Adored Asa Wright in Trinidad it was amazing would do it again and again!! but would not go anywhere alone next time!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the 10/7 to 10/21 cruise.

Only a couple negative comments:

- Buffet for lunch and dinner was not good.

- Air conditioning in our cabin was not as cool as we like, but they did come and fix it.

- Staff in Effy were a bit snooty and pushy, the jewelry is WAY over-priced (much better prices on the islands, not that we bought anything).

Thanks to all of you who have reported back. :)

Did any of you have Club Class Dining? If so, how did you like it?

We spoke to 3 different couples on our October 7th cruise who all had club class dining and said it wasn’t worth it and all of them said they wouldn’t do it again.

The caribbean princess is docking at pier 21.

long cruiser

How long are the renovations to Pier 2 supposed to take? Any ideas?

Has nothing to do with renovations. The CB has an irregular schedule of 10 and 14 day sailings, so rather than be at Berth 2 some days but a different berth when in port the same day as Royal or Regal, she stays at Berth 21 for simple consistency.

We spoke to 3 different couples on our October 7th cruise who all had club class dining and said it wasn’t worth it and all of them said they wouldn’t do it again.

Did they say what they didn't like about CC Dining?

Because we like the location of the CC Mini-Suites which we always book anyway ... the CC Dining is included so not paying extra. But we don't have to eat there unless we wish so just wondering.

We were also on the October 7-21 Caribbean Princess cruise and had a great time. We had the option of eating in the cc dining room since we were in a suite... loved it! The staff especially Jelena the and Gabriel and Svetlana our wait staff. After having them once we requested them every time. I do believe they made a difference but all the wait staff seemed very friendly. Each night they would have something "special" sometimes Jelena would make pasta or desserts. Loved Vines... enjoyed having tapas and/ or sushi with a glass of wine. Enjoyed Crooners... Rosie was the best...

We were also on the October 7-21 Caribbean Princess cruise and had a great time. We had the option of eating in the cc dining room since we were in a suite... loved it! The staff especially Jelena the and Gabriel and Svetlana our wait staff. After having them once we requested them every time. I do believe they made a difference but all the wait staff seemed very friendly. Each night they would have something "special" sometimes Jelena would make pasta or desserts. Loved Vines... enjoyed having tapas and/ or sushi with a glass of wine. Enjoyed Crooners... Rosie was the best...

Thanks for posting this! We're looking forward to CC Dining as well.

Like you, we always enjoy Crooners.