Is there a 24 k ship on the stick?

geovet

On the Star we had an activity card with 20 spots which was turned in at the end of the cruise for prizes. Just playing got us 1 signature and winning got us anywhere from 2 to 4. Not sure if this is how it is done across all ships.

We had a delayed arrival so they added another trivia session in the morning. When we won that session they gave us prizes.

We have been on lots of Ncl ships and that’s how the prizes work. Get a signature on your activity card and redeem them on your second last day for prizes. Things like glass mugs, tshirts, pens, coozies, etc. The getaway just gives prizes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it may depend on the ship, but some have "participation cards" where you get a cruise staff to sign off on each activity that you participate in - Trivia, Dance Classes, Crafts, Goofy Golf, etc. Trivia wins two signatures instead of one. At the end of the cruise you turn in your cards for prizes. The last two cruises I was on did this. Last year I walked away with two nice NCL Mugs (see Below), a couple decks of cards, and a pen. They had shirts and other things too. I don't think all ships do this program, but I love it when they do.contentRedirection?querySuffix=%3FviewBox%3D1132%2C637&ownerId=ABUZ15ZDHWYWC&cb=1509389849475

On the Jewel and the Jade I won a can coolie (or coozie, or whatever you like to call them) for placing second in a cornhole/beanbag toss contest (first prize got two I think), and also when my team-mate & i won a shuffleboard contest. No cards, no signatures, the NCL employee supervising the contest just handed out the prizes. Low-key but fun. These were events mentioned in the daily newsletter.

I wanted to know if ncl has any awards for playing games or trivia?

Thanks

Yeah, they give some prizes. Nothing special though. I have a deck of playing cards. There are other things given out too. Most of them seem more usable than CCL's Ships on a Stick.

My last cruise the people who won the trivia contest knew the answers because they were on back to back cruises and they had the same questions, and the cruise staff didn’t realize they were B2B cruisers,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My last cruise the people who won the trivia contest knew the answers because they were on back to back cruises and they had the same questions, and the cruise staff didn’t realize they were B2B cruisers,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On ours they asked if there were any back to back cruisers.