Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

And now for something completely different.......apparently the leader of the country to our south has a "serious" chance to win the Nobel Peace Prize. No comment!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-north-korea-summit-meeting-border-demilitarized-zone-1.4642417

I'm still on this one....sobbing into my arm. Please, please make this all go away.

On a lighter note, love these picture quizes.......I, however, have not a clue where the latest one is.

And now for something completely different.......apparently the leader of the country to our south has a "serious" chance to win the Nobel Peace Prize. No comment!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-north-korea-summit-meeting-border-demilitarized-zone-1.4642417

It is never ending.........I agree with the previous post.....crying.....shaking my head, whatever one does when one thinks it is a nightmare that will never end.:eek:........

Hi Coolers, having fun in Boston. Today is the last day of my conference so I get to relax tomorrow while Chris is still finishing up at hers.

Lots of good food and as usual, we are eating far too much. The one saving grace is that our conferences are at different hotels, and we are staying at the hotel where Chris's is. I have to cross over to the Cambridge side every day for mine, 1.6 miles each way. I try to power walk it. So that burns a little of what we're eating.

The excitement on Saturday was that when I went down to the basement to clean the cat litter, there was a flood on the floor. A quick look at the 14 year old hot water heater confirmed my fears that it was leaking. So yesterday, the plumber who did the work on our bathroom remodel came by to replace it. Lucky that I could make those arrangements from afar.

Lecture is starting, so time to pay attention.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Hi JP,

Boston is one of my favourite cities in the US.

I’m sure you have found Eataly, which I visited for the first time when we were in Boston in November, thanks to your recommendation.

We both wished we were staying somewhere with a kitchen, so we could shop and cook all the wonderful produce. We shared Padella De Mare for lunch, it was amazing.

I will try to post a photo. I spent last night getting lessons from my daughter on how to use Tapatalk.

One of our favourite restaurants in Boston is Toscano on Charles St.

Charles St is worth the trip alone. The historic setting is incredible.

Hope you enjoy the next few days.

Look forward to following along.

It looks like Ireland playing Rugby.

I’m not sure where. I don’t think it’s Avoca or Croke Park. My husband has checked Connacht and other Stadiums.

Red seats, you have us thinking!...

To The Sunset, clue please. If 57 Varieties is wrong. Is it in Ireland?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure they will be on form, although I hope they won’t have to rely on Johnnie’s kick in the last moments of the game.

We’ve had a phenomenal year.

There just seems to be so much control in their game just now. Especially in the 6 nations I think they showed how modern rugby should be played.

It's also good to see the Scots getting back to form but the parlous state of the Welsh team is really sad.

I wonder which current Northern hemisphere players will, in years to come, be whispered in the same breath as JPR, Farmer John, Serge Blanco, BoD and the other greats? Sexton - probably, Parisse - of course. Anyone else?