Upgraded to a full suite

Elkhorn20fan

Upgrade or upsell? Just curious as it seems early for either one.

Best part of staying in a suite for me is Sabatini breakfast and ordering main dining room dinner in when you just don't feel like going to dining room but want what's on the menu. I also enjoy having the padded lounge on balcony and fresh flowers in the suite. There are other Perks but those are my favorites. Enjoy your suite!:)

the only warning is suites are addictive....

Totally true!! Started in an inside, then oceanview, porthole, balcony, minisuite and now I'm spoiled since first starting to book full suites. They're so enjoyable that I'd rather cruise a little less often but enjoy it in a suite.

Have a fantastic vacation! :D

I am curious also if this was a free upgrade or an upsell offer. I have never seen free upgrades to a full suite until the last moment. The usually start upsell offers after final payment date and if they cannot get enough takers they will try for a 2nd upsell offer at less money. I usually book a mini during the sip and sail promos and then get an upsell offer to a full suite about 6 weeks or so before sailing. I get to keep my free beverage package and free specialty restaurant and then get the full suite with all of its perks. Being elite I end up with 2 mini bar setups, the first night specialty restaurant etc. Love Sabitini;s breakfast and the DVD player with decent selections of DVD's

Best part of the suite for us was ordering room service off the dining room menu. We had wonderful meals on our huge balcony every evening delivered to our room. Hands down our favorite perk!!

Also enjoyed morning breakfasts at Sabatini's.

Just curious...we have stayed in a suite. How does the dining room service work?? Everything brought all at once? Do you call the room service number?

Just curious...we have stayed in a suite. How does the dining room service work?? Everything brought all at once? Do you call the room service number?

Everything comes at once. If you want to eat in courses, then order course by course.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everything comes at once. If you want to eat in courses, then order course by course.

Thanks. Tried this by calling room service for lunch off the menu and they said they could not do it.

Does this include the fish and chips from the pub on available days?

Thanks. Tried this by calling room service for lunch off the menu and they said they could not do it.

Does this include the fish and chips from the pub on available days?

Never ordered breakfast because Sabatini's is so good. We have ordered from the lunch menu several times without a problem but you can only order between noon and 1:30 when the DR is open for lunch. Don't believe the pub lunch is available for ordering but have never tried.

Just wondering from those that have ordered dinner from MDR menu, is the food still hot/warm when delivered?

TIA

Carolyn

Hit and miss. Since they deliver everything at once, some items can get cold by the time you get to them or if you are a slow eater.....:):):)

Bob

I don't see the breakfast included in Sabatinis anymore??

It says "Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast (Daily)" That is possibly because not all ships have Sabatini's.

We will be on the Ruby in a few weeks and I was very sad to see a photo from a current review...Sabatini's is gone. It is now Curtis Stone's share.:( If that is where the suite breakfasts will be served, the view is still great, but the atmosphere looks a bit cold to me.