If you won a free cruise......

I fear I may already have 'peaked' in this respect.

First, I have had a 'free cruise' with Royal, my friend won it during Win-A-Cruise Bingo and I was her guest. We cruised the Caribbean and it was great!

Second, I went on a 24-night Transpacific cruise in April 2016, Sydney to Seattle -- it was one of those perfect cruises and the absolute best experience of my life.

Third, I've now booked on to another Transpacific cruise -- 18 nights on Radiance, Sydney to Hawaii in April 2019! I hope it will be another amazing trip.

I suppose if I could design my own cruise I would do a rather longer one taking in the Middle East, around India, along the coast of Asia (taking in ports in China, Singapore, and maybe Korea?) and finishing off in Japan. That would be rather satisfactory, I would think!

French Polynesia, 21 days. I can't handle cruise ship food for longer than that.

So funny - I love to cruise, but I agree with the food comment. French Polynesia would be my choice also as it's still on my bucket list.

Definitely a World cruise. As far as the ship goes, if it's limited to Royal Caribbean, maybe a Radiance class one (don't think I'd want to be on anything bigger for this type of cruise). Otherwise I'd love to sail on the Queen Mary 2, just for the fact that it's such an iconic ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This past January I DID win a cruise playing the final bingo on a Liberty of the Seas cruise. It was for 7-9 nights in an interior or ocean view cabin. I paid to upgrade it and we are taking a very inexpensive 9 night Southern Caribbean cruise in a junior suite on the Navigator of the Seas in January. You might say it was a really suite deal!

For me... Definitely this one:

Crystal Symphony Around the world Cruise, 114 Days from Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale.

http://www.crystalcruises.com/voyage/details/world-cruise-1-stunning-skies-halcyon-harbors-8201-8208

8201-8208_wc1_large.png?Status=Master&sfvrsn=0

I know... I aim high ;p

dp

I'm right there with you... what's the point of dreaming if you don't go for the gold!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Norwegian Fjords
This one for sure. It's a must do for any cruiser out there. You gotta go for more than 7 days though. 7 is just not long enough.

But since we've already done that, I would love to tour through Asia on a cruise ship, but only if the 174 day cruise was out of the question.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk