Carnival Toilet Paper Quality

milford7355

I was told the tp and tissues were made to dissolve in septic systems.

Regular charmin is not made for septic systems. Unless you are going to buy paper that easily dissolves please dont imo.

I live in a apt built in the 50s with old pipes and even regular tp here can stop up my toilet. takes up to 3 days to go on down by itself. luckily i have 2 toilets, but make sure you dont bring regular charmin if you care about stopping up the pipes. It happens a lot on ships, pipes stopping up because some people put in things not made to dissolve.

all grocery stores sell tp and klenex made for septic systems and it says right on the pkg which is which.

Welcome back, firefly333. I even started a post asking where you were & it was removed. Missed you as you always have good advice.

The toilet paper and tissues on ships are "marine quality".

Don't take you own and chance stopping up the plumbing. ;)

Hot flash for you: while marine grade toilet papers vary in quality (and you can expect that Carnival's is at the low end of the spectrum), the common element is that they disintegrate. However, the toilets on cruise ships don't need to worry about disintegration.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always travel with our own toilet paper. DH has a very sensitive body!

We are platinum now on Carnival and have never had an issue with the toilet being clogged!

LOL! So if I am a lowly gold level on Carnival, I will clog the toilet? No insult intended, I know what you meant. This just hit me as funny!

As often as this topic comes up, and as often as Chief provides his usual authoritative answer, perhaps his responses should become a sticky on one of the appropriate CC boards? :confused:

There is already a “Clean it up” sticky!1b9fa242b04badc47a049faabcd382c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The toilet paper is fine. Please don't bring your own and clog up the system. It can and does happen all the time. Last year we came back from breakfast and one of us as a stinky bathroom visit and the toilet wouldn't flush for over an hour because of a clog somewhere. If you need extra reassurance, bring wipes and throw them away in the trash. They have feminine product bags for disposal so you could use those to keep things clean and discrete, or just bring a plastic trash bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The toilet paper is fine. Please don't bring your own and clog up the system. It can and does happen all the time. Last year we came back from breakfast and one of us as a stinky bathroom visit and the toilet wouldn't flush for over an hour because of a clog somewhere. If you need extra reassurance, bring wipes and throw them away in the trash. They have feminine product bags for disposal so you could use those to keep things clean and discrete, or just bring a plastic trash bag.

See my posts above regarding "improper" toilet paper, from the guy who has spent a career clearing out those clogs.

Wow this thread is really eye opening.

It might open some eyes at Carnival also, or at least the company running Carnival's on-board shops. Ban the smuggling of toilet paper onto the ships and sell single rolls of Charmin for $10 each! :D

Hey, please don't mock me. I bring my own toilet paper. I bring my own ketchup, don't like what they serve on the ship. I smuggle a microwave so I can have popcorn. I bring my own butter, because I don't like the ship's butter. I bring my own hairdryer. My rice cooker. My own cups because I don't like sharing. I wear a lanyard, and than display all my money with it, while on land to invite muggers. I bring a laptop, and movies so I can watch in my stateroom. I bring a corkscrew to save on corking fee. But I bring wine in a box, because I don't know how to use the cork screw. I bring my cleaning supplies, to clean the room. I put every thing in baggies and wear rubber gloves in the room. I self assist with my 5 bags of luggage because I don't want my dirty underwear to be stolen. I bring my own shower curtain, because I only want my own sticking to me.

Hopefully, I didn't leave anything out or my vacation would be ruined.

Hey, please don't mock me. I bring my own toilet paper. I bring my own ketchup, don't like what they serve on the ship. I smuggle a microwave so I can have popcorn. I bring my own butter, because I don't like the ship's butter. I bring my own hairdryer. My rice cooker. My own cups because I don't like sharing. I wear a lanyard, and than display all my money with it, while on land to invite muggers. I bring a laptop, and movies so I can watch in my stateroom. I bring a corkscrew to save on corking fee. But I bring wine in a box, because I don't know how to use the cork screw. I bring my cleaning supplies, to clean the room. I put every thing in baggies and wear rubber gloves in the room. I self assist with my 5 bags of luggage because I don't want my dirty underwear to be stolen. I bring my own shower curtain, because I only want my own sticking to me.

You forgot your own sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets and most importantly your own mattress [emoji12]

My kind of cruiser but better to bring your own soap.

You forgot your own sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets and most importantly your own mattress [emoji12]

Totally bring my own pillow too. [emoji12]

I'm picky about ketchup, but I don't eat enough on a cruise to warrent bringing it along.

I'm quite picky on sheets at home, but have to say Carnival's sheets aren't that bad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app