I do flaunt my C&A Status

We have 9 purple cards from the Allure sailings.

But I thought the Explorer still gives gold sea pass for suites???????

Could rent out the gold cards for a dog sled down payment

or

could rent the purple for a dog sled sighting.

Merry Christimas

I was really hoping for a pink card...black, purple, and white...blah...no imagination there. :confused:;p

Pat, so sorry about your foot! Hopefully, it heals quickly. Those crutches aren't easy on you. Where in the lounge did you fall?? I gracefully fell on both my knees one night in the CL on the Brilliance TA. I had been down that little step many times, but forgot there was a step (right behind the concierge and computers)one night. Fortunately, I didn't hurt myself, but it certainly was embarrassing! John came along behind me, and told me to do it again.....he didn't see me and didn't get a photo! He, I knew, was joking, but he got in serious trouble the rest of the cruise with a lady who heard him! She was wanting the camera and to capture HIM falling! It gave us all something more to laugh and joke about the rest of the cruise.

Merry Christmas to you and Bucky! Haven't seen y'all lately, and hope to cruise with y'all STATUS crazy people again soon!(How'd you like me keeping the post in with the subject matter?) LOL

Thanks...hoping to heal fast also. I am on Jewel in two weeks, followed by MJ 5 days later. :o

Yeah, Amit the concierge, hates that little step you fell on. He has had many trip when they forget that step is there. :eek: Sorry you fell there! And you have my permission to slap that silly John for me. :cool:

My problem was more hidden. The carpet padding under the part of the carpet that is connected to the marble floor in front of the happy-tiser buffet and coffee machine is worn down and "dips" when you walk on it. That caught my low heel, which twisted my foot badly and broke it. Amit is trying to get them to replace that flooring. It's pretty wicked. :(

Yes, Happy Holidays to you both as well and really looking forward to cruising with you both again! :D

So Santa brought us a nifty whole house generator which was installed last week. And might I say so please that I can always go on cruise critic even when the power goes out. HA!!!

So today the phone lines are out and our home computer is connected to the internet via phone lines.

Sooooo

Electric working fine. Phones dead.

WiFi off.

Just on smart phones.

Frustrated

Casually cruising my favorite sites

Merry Christmas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So Santa brought us a nifty whole house generator which was installed last week. And might I say so please that I can always go on cruise critic even when the power goes out. HA!!!

So today the phone lines are out and our home computer is connected to the internet via phone lines.

Sooooo

Electric working fine. Phones dead.

WiFi off.

Just on smart phones.

Frustrated

Casually cruising my favorite sites

Merry Christmas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went through a 12 hour power outage a couple weeks back. I definitely will not be living off grid any time soon. Hope you all are back to normal, warm, and connected.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Hi Rick! Thanks for the Christmas Ecard! :)

Happy New Year to the both of you!

We went through a 12 hour power outage a couple weeks back. I definitely will not be living off grid any time soon. Hope you all are back to normal, warm, and connected.

Back to flaunting you DS status you two or we'll have you keelhaulled back to gold!

Santa didn't bring me a BB-8 droid on my Xmas cruise. I called GS and they are putting him and R2-D2 ashore at next port!

Thanks RCI for the extra OBC. While it doesn't make up for what was an intolerable experience, it helps rinse the foul taste from one's royal taste buds.

For Christmas I got new hard side luggage for cruising. It has our family crest and the Diamond Superior emblem on it. It is large enough to pack both robes and two pool towels, when we disembark.

I think all DS need to email RC and get RC to issue us all with the said luggage.