I do flaunt my C&A Status

Dear Crown & Anchor members,

Royal Caribbean Inc, is proud to announce a new Save the Seas program. Some minor changes will be made to the loyalty program.

Starting January 1, 2018 all non diamonds and below will be affected.

We will be charging your Sea Pass card $2.00 plus 18% gratuity for every time your toilet is flushed.

Am I correct in assuming this does not apply to the public restrooms, hot tubs, or pools?

If a diamond+ guest uses my toilet while in my cabin, will I be charged?

Also will my gratuities be reduced since we will not be using the cabin toilet?

Thank you for your response to this matter.

Gold Pride!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Edited by Domino D

Royal Caribbean Inc, is proud to announce a new Save the Seas program. Some minor changes will be made to the loyalty program.

We will be charging your Sea Pass card $2.00 plus 18% gratuity for every time your toilet is flushed. This is a needed charge to keep our oceans clean along with the many coral reefs affected.

We hope you understand our commitment to our planet.

We are developing a special savings of 12 flushes for the price of 10 for $20 plus 18% gratuity. Please check your cruise planner for this special savings.

Thank you for sailing Royal Caribbean and we welcome you aboard

You are wrong. This program starts on the Brilliance of the Seas departing on November 23, 2017. Let us know what your flush tax was after you complete the cruise.

Edited by Dennis#1

We will be charging your Sea Pass card $2.00 plus 18% gratuity for every time your toilet is flushed. This is a needed charge to keep our oceans clean along with the many coral reefs affected.

We are developing a special savings of 12 flushes for the price of 10 for $20 plus 18% gratuity. Please check your cruise planner for this special savings.

Thank you for sailing Royal Caribbean and we welcome you aboard soon.

giphy.gif

Best laugh today.

Am I correct in assuming this does not apply to the public restrooms, hot tubs, or pools?

If a diamond+ guest uses my toilet while in my cabin, will I be charged?

Also will my gratuities be reduced since we will not be using the cabin toilet?

Thank you for your response to this matter.

Gold Pride!

Unfortunately your cabin toilet has been registered as a non-diamond receptacle and charges will be applied regardless of user status.

Gratuities are divided among our entire sanitation crew not just those serving your cabin, therefore there will not be any reduction to the charges on your seapass account for using resources located outside of your cabin.

Unfortunately your cabin toilet has been registered as a non-diamond receptacle and charges will be applied regardless of user status.

Gratuities are divided among our entire sanitation crew not just those serving your cabin, therefore there will not be any reduction to the charges on your seapass account for using resources located outside of your cabin.

You do get a loyalty bonus when you have been on more than 80 times.

Will Pinnacle, D+, and Suite passengers get reserved seats at no extra cost throughout the ship?.

giphy.gif

Just announced a change to the "Save the Seas" program:

Standard package: 1 ply

Classic Package 2 ply

Deluxe Package: mega roll

The unlimited flush package will now be limited to 15 flushes in a 24 hour period. All potti trained persons in the cabin will be required to purchase package.

Exceptions will be made for D+ members on Depends.

Just announced a change to the "Save the Seas" program:

Standard package: 1 ply

Classic Package 2 ply

Deluxe Package: mega roll

The unlimited flush package will now be limited to 15 flushes in a 24 hour period. All potti trained persons in the cabin will be required to purchase package.

Exceptions will be made for D+ members on Depends.

First time cruisers in inside cabins have to bring their own TP.

You are wrong. This program starts on the Brilliance of the Seas departing on November 23, 2017. Let us know what your flush tax was after you complete the cruise.

You do realize that someone is going to read this and go ballistic complaining about RCCL.

By the way, have the pepper grinders returned to the OPs lunchroom?

First time cruisers in inside cabins *are* TP. Surely you don't expect me to wipe my own butt, do you? I happen to be meteor status on Zap cruise lines and this is just one more bit of personal service they provide. Royal needs to step up or I will be doing my business elsewhere.

First time cruisers in inside cabins *are* TP. Surely you don't expect me to wipe my own butt, do you? I happen to be meteor status on Zap cruise lines and this is just one more bit of personal service they provide. Royal needs to step up or I will be doing my business elsewhere.

Is your status on Zap reciprocal with RCCL?

:'):'):') Damn glad I am Diamond!!!!

giphy.gif

Which business is that.

I completely understand, and applaud the companies commitment to conservation. Just to be clear, the fee is assessed when the toilet is "flushed" correct?

Is the toilet fee waiver included in the drink packages?

Lastly, if I turn Diamond during a cruise, does the toilet fee go away, or do I need to wait until my next cruise to "go" for free?

Thanks so much for your help. You experienced (Diamond +) cruisers are such a help to the rest of us.

Upgrade fairy called. We're still in an interior, but we got a 21 flush (3 a Day package) for $10 per day per person. Every cabin occupant must purchase. Do you all think this is a good deal

I think it is good but only if you can save your unused flushes and put them on your next cruise.

I completely understand, and applaud the companies commitment to conservation. Just to be clear, the fee is assessed when the toilet is "flushed" correct?

Is the toilet fee waiver included in the drink packages?

Lastly, if I turn Diamond during a cruise, does the toilet fee go away, or do I need to wait until my next cruise to "go" for free?

Thanks so much for your help. You experienced (Diamond +) cruisers are such a help to the rest of us.

I don't think you would be able to wait for your next cruise to go.