I do flaunt my C&A Status

Now onto tipping the people who deliver my mail and packages!

My neighbor's best friend's aunt has a son from a 4th marriage that told her he forget to tip his mailman just once and his mail ended up in a storm drain.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

One thing I do notice is that Star Class gets even better service off the ship. When the guy in the corner suite shows up to the coffee lounge, the other passengers either gladly let him go to the front of the queue, or in many cases they even leave the lounge altogether!

At first I thought I forgot my deodorant and then I realized it was my cabin. I told Jermais to stop chasing the others out when I entered the SL.:')

In using the public potti on a recent cruise, I grabbed a roll of TP off the cleaning cart, as the stall was out.

I was asked for my seapass card and was told that the "good stuff" was only for D+ passengers, as it was yanked from my hand.

Really, the nerve...

In using the public potti on a recent cruise, I grabbed a roll of TP off the cleaning cart, as the stall was out.

I was asked for my seapass card and was told that the "good stuff" was only for D+ passengers, as it was yanked from my hand.

Really, the nerve...

Yeah...but at least the regular rolls feature Dreamworks characters...

I like to move it, move it....

Really, the nerve...

After or before you used it?:eek::eek:

After traveling with over a thousand Diamond and above cruisers for twenty-two days, you have no idea how this thread has made me smile!

I am now Emerald and so was invited to the Welcome Cocktail Party where we spent a good deal of time giving bravos to the new Pinnacle folks with their little awards, photos, etc.. Wait, I'm supposed to clap because people are wealthy and have lots of vacation time?

Really, the nerve...

You did not get this card in your room?

a7165ac234070ffdf9853e0833cd392a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loyalty has it's benefits! ;-)

Glad everyone is taking this in the spirit is was meant. It's nice to have a little fun once in a while.

Now onto tipping the people who deliver my mail and packages!

They use to bring me mail twice a day, and there was quite a bit, but now with email I get less actual mail and they only come once a day. Some days I just grab my mail while I'm downstairs. What do you think I should do about tipping?? Should I reduce the amount??

This morning when I arrived at work I asked where the D+ priority boarding was. Unfortunately it was a mess and I had to ride in an elevator that was not only for D+ employees. I earned this status, and this started my whole work day off wrong. I'm going to ask for some additional credit as reparations.

I did ask to see another employee's ID to see if they were allowed to use the coffee machine. They looked at me funny and refused to show me their ID. I intend to report this when I see the captain.

I am sorry to hear this.

At my office, a great deal of us reached Diamond status this year. In June they announced that the elevators would now be only for Pinnacle's, and Diamond's have to use the stairs. Still better than being Gold. We were all moved to higher floors that can only be reached via rope ladder.

My neighbor's best friend's aunt has a son from a 4th marriage that told her he forget to tip his mailman just once and his mail ended up in a storm drain.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Please tell him that was an accident. It slipped out of my hand. Sorry.

They use to bring me mail twice a day, and there was quite a bit, but now with email I get less actual mail and they only come once a day. Some days I just grab my mail while I'm downstairs. What do you think I should do about tipping?? Should I reduce the amount??

No, no, no! Tip twice as much so they will write nice thank you notes. :)

Sounds as if you have had enough of Royal. Enjoy sailing other lines!!!!!

Seems like you don't get it! He is joking.

I'm fairly certain Jarmo was also joking (so you are the one that doesn't get it). Jarmo is just pretend-responding the way other posters do when people real-complain. Get it? Haha

Dear Crown & Anchor members,

Royal Caribbean Inc, is proud to announce a new Save the Seas program. Some minor changes will be made to the loyalty program.

Starting January 1, 2018 all non diamonds and below will be affected.

We will be charging your Sea Pass card $2.00 plus 18% gratuity for every time your toilet is flushed. This is a needed charge to keep our oceans clean along with the many coral reefs affected.

We hope you understand our commitment to our planet.

We are developing a special savings of 12 flushes for the price of 10 for $20 plus 18% gratuity. Please check your cruise planner for this special savings.

Thank you for sailing Royal Caribbean and we welcome you aboard soon.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

If I have a medical reason for needing to use the bathroom, can I bring a doctor's note and flush for free?

Dear Crown & Anchor members,

Royal Caribbean Inc, is proud to announce a new Save the Seas program. Some minor changes will be made to the loyalty program.

Starting January 1, 2018 all non diamonds and below will be affected.

We will be charging your Sea Pass card $2.00 plus 18% gratuity for every time your toilet is flushed. This is a needed charge to keep our oceans clean along with the many coral reefs affected.

We hope you understand our commitment to our planet.

We are developing a special savings of 12 flushes for the price of 10 for $20 plus 18% gratuity. Please check your cruise planner for this special savings.

Thank you for sailing Royal Caribbean and we welcome you aboard soon.

giphy.gif

If I have a medical reason for needing to use the bathroom, can I bring a doctor's note and flush for free?

You will have to contact our special needs department. Please note that non Diamonds and below will be charged $3.00 plus 18% gratuity for this call.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean