I do flaunt my C&A Status

I can assure you that unless you are Pinnacle you have no "status." We allow you to sail in case we need you to row the lifeboats which you will only be allowed to enter after the real status people have boarded. And we also need you aboard to pay those gratuities which we are not required to pay. Oh, you didn't know that? Well, just keep paying your money and sailing and eventually you'll make it. <G>

If you decide to become exclusive to Zap, can I have your Crown and Anchor points?

Does Zap charge for room service if you're meteor? We are only at Space Junk status, and have to pay for room service.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I'd talk to you, but we both know that Meteor status guests don't associate with Space Junk status. That's why I wear my Meteor pin all the time.

My bathrobe has a holster for a pepper grinder. You never know when yuor going to need some fresh ground pepper.

Don’t let Royal know or they’ll charge you a “grindage” fee, plus 18% gratuity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you decide to become exclusive to Zap, can I have your Crown and Anchor points?

Does Zap charge for room service if you're meteor? We are only at Space Junk status, and have to pay for room service.

Space Junk status? WOW! We are only Cosmic Dust status but Zap says after 214 more cruises, we'll make Space Junk status. I can hardly wait, if I live that long.

Space Junk status? WOW! We are only Cosmic Dust status but Zap says after 214 more cruises, we'll make Space Junk status. I can hardly wait, if I live that long.
Hang in there. Nothing better than getting the water with your dinner perk. Remember a lot of meteors got that status when they did points per hour not per day.

Dear loyal Crown & Anchor members,

After much consideration and lurking on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Boards since our worldwild announcement of our Save the Seas program, we have decided to reward our loyal members with some perks.

As of January 1, 2018 the last notice posted yesterday will still stand with the exception of all our Platinum and Emerald guests. We will load your Sea Pass cards with three free flushes between 5pm and 8;30pm as we want you do do your business here with us. Doing your business with us is very important to Royal Caribbean Inc. and we stride to make sure that our business is worthy of your business.

As someone suggusted, we have followed your lead and developed three toilet paper programs soon to be available in your cruise planner.

1. 1 ply sandpaper like $16.99 per 7 rolls plus 18% gratituity

2. 2 ply average gas station like $22.99 per 7 rolls plus 18% gratituity

3. 2 ply Charmin like generic $34.99 per 7 rolls plus 18% gratituity

As always, those Diamond and above members will have option 3 at no additional cost plus 18% gratituity.

Anyone caught smuggling toilet paper will be sent to our naughty room by security and their business will be open to everyone.

Those caught stealing napkins from the Windjammer or any other eatery will be put off the ship at the next port.

Thank you for your most important business.

Your friends at Royal Caribbean Inc.

Edited by Ocean Dancer

[/font][/color]

If I might. Can the rolls be shared with family and cabin mates or is this like the drink packages?

Dear loyal Crown & Anchor members,

After much consideration and lurking on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Boards since our worldwild announcement of our Save the Seas program, we have decided to reward our loyal members with some perks.

As of January 1, 2018 the last notice posted yesterday will still stand with the exception of all our Platinum and Emerald guests. We will load your Sea Pass cards with three free flushes between 5pm and 8;30pm as we want you do do your business here with us. Doing your business with us is very important to Royal Caribbean Inc. and we stride to make sure that our business is worthy of your business.

As someone suggusted, we have followed your lead and developed three toilet paper programs soon to be available in your cruise planner.

As always, those Diamond and above members will have option 3 at no additional cost plus 18% gratituity.

Anyone caught smuggling toilet paper will be sent to our naughty room by security and their business will be open to everyone.

Those caught stealing napkins from the Windjammer or any other eatery will be put off the ship at the next port.

Thank you for your most important business.

Your friends at Royal Caribbean Inc.

worldwild?

I guess I'm a victim of the Loyalty Matching program at my work. Everyone is coming in as Diamond! I've been on the job 10 years and started when there was 13 of us, stayed loyal till it went down to 3 and I put off surgery. But as young people move on to other opportunities, new people are hired in at higher pay and they bargain additional vacation that took me 10 years to earn. I guess I should get three 3 drinks between 3pm and quitting time.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Forums