I do flaunt my C&A Status

First time cruisers in inside cabins *are* TP. Surely you don't expect me to wipe my own butt, do you? I happen to be meteor status on Zap cruise lines and this is just one more bit of personal service they provide. Royal needs to step up or I will be doing my business elsewhere.

Hopefully not at the potty pads for the service animals.

Upgrade fairy called. We're still in an interior, but we got a 21 flush (3 a Day package) for $10 per day per person. Every cabin occupant must purchase. Do you all think this is a good deal

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Depends of whether the 18 % gratuity is included in the price or added on.

With so many items being part of the Amazingly updated time after time BOGO sale...

I never seem to catch the special on toilet paper double ply...( especially now due to recent announcement of the flush tax)

If you see it added to BOGO can you pls advice so we can maximize the wipe value

I think it is good but only if you can save your unused flushes and put them on your next cruise.
I paid for 3 flushes. I'm flushing 3 times a day, or I'll expect an OBC. Remember I'm gold, so I've given them money at least one other time. They owe me.

I will no longer be boarding early. Don't want use a flush until I need to.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Just be careful flaunting your status.

I started a new job and told that I would be a gold employee. I could park in the gold parking deck and have all the rewards that gold employee get. WOW I was the golden boy. So on my first day I tell the receptionist that I'm the new gold employee. I get to my desk and head to the water cooler and I see my new friend the receptionist. She starts yelling at me to get out that the water cooler is for Double D and Double D+ and to go get my water out of the water faucet. I was shocked I walked back to my desk with my tail between my legs.

Well I'm not one to complain. But I'm going to take this up with my boss. I also need to talk to her about my parking area, the elevators, the dress code, the smoking area, the food in the main lunch room and all the kids at work.

But I'm not one to complain.

Just wanted everyone to know there’s a way to cheat the flush tax.

Wait until the toilet is completely full to flush it.

Me, the wife and my four kids have managed to flush only twice in five days....

We just pee in the shower.

I just pee off my balcony.

Just wanted everyone to know there’s a way to cheat the flush tax.

Wait until the toilet is completely full to flush it.

Me, the wife and my four kids have managed to flush only twice in five days....

We just pee in the shower.

It is because of people like you, always trying to find a way around the rules, that soon we can expect a shower drain fee to be added. Hopefully, it will only apply to those below Diamond or plenty of people will just be heading for the swimming pool.:eek:

This morning when I arrived at work I asked where the D+ priority boarding was. Unfortunately it was a mess and I had to ride in an elevator that was not only for D+ employees. I earned this status, and this started my whole work day off wrong. I'm going to ask for some additional credit as reparations.

I did ask to see another employee's ID to see if they were allowed to use the coffee machine. They looked at me funny and refused to show me their ID. I intend to report this when I see the captain.

Bet you'll be a hit on your "ship" walking around in your bathrobe looking for someone with a pepper grinder.