Review of Norwegian Jewel - 5 nights to Tasmania

Thanks so much for doing this.

I would of loved to have tried out this ship this season.

But you know how it is more cruises I want to go on than money.

Oh yes I know only too well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No I missed out Mr Gut! I asked after him but the lady I spoke to didn’t appear to know who I meant[emoji15]

I was looking out for you Gae. I was at my usual station, Priority 1 A & 1B . However as you were a first time NCL pax I guess you would have been in the general check in line. ( I could have got you through Priority though 😁😁). I guess because today was only my third turnaround for the season and there are so many newbies working they may not be aware of my legendary status....as yet 😂😂😱. I will look out for you at debark.. enjoy your cruise

I was looking out for you Gae. I was at my usual station, Priority 1 A & 1B . However as you were a first time NCL pax I guess you would have been in the general check in line. ( I could have got you through Priority though 😁). I guess because today was only my third turnaround for the season and there are so many newbies working they may not be aware of my legendary status....as yet 😂😂😱. I will look out for you at debark.. enjoy your cruise

I suspect the “newbies” were fully aware of your “status” but thought Gae looked like a nice lady and took pity on her.

I was looking out for you Gae. I was at my usual station, Priority 1 A & 1B . However as you were a first time NCL pax I guess you would have been in the general check in line. ( I could have got you through Priority though [emoji16][emoji16]). I guess because today was only my third turnaround for the season and there are so many newbies working they may not be aware of my legendary status....as yet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]. I will look out for you at debark.. enjoy your cruise

Thanks Graham! Yes I was sent to the end of the check-in counters - was very quick - on board in no time!

It all looks amazing! And I am sad not to be on there, I know so many people on this cruise. Enjoy!

Wouldn’t Mic put his hand in his pocket for this one Rosie - or did you have to work?

We sailed at 6.00 so I’m surprised that I’m still able to get quite a strong Optus signal - though I’m out on my starboard side balcony with my complimentary dressing gown on! [emoji14] - Now 9pm!

Wouldn’t Mic put his hand in his pocket for this one Rosie - or did you have to work?

So close to the mark, I had work and all though I really wanted to get on her, just found the price and the time off couldn't convince me.

Haha! Shoulda, woulda, coulda Mic! [emoji14]

Yes, I know, if you snooze, you lose.

So close to the mark, I had work and all though I really wanted to get on her, just found the price and the time off couldn't convince me.

Yes, I know, if you snooze, you lose.

Yeah price, per night, was a tad higher than my sweet spot.

Yeah price, per night, was a tad higher than my sweet spot.

Actually I got my cabin re-priced twice since the original booking with extra EXTRAS thrown in - many reported upgrading to a Suite for around $100 extra so my experience was not unique!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is it just me, or does the Jewel have a touch of the Carnival Spirit's ? especially the interior ?

Oh no! It must just be my photos as the Norwegian Jewel does not have all the dark panelling that Carnival Spirit has - does have a very happy crew just like the Spirit though - had a Meet & Greet before lunch to which about 8-10 Officers attended including the Captain!

The Cruise Director is an Aussie - not sure how long he's been on board!

Sent from my iPad using Forums