Next cruise appointments?

39august

Does Celebrity provide a sign up to reserve times for booking a cruise while on board? That is so much better than just showing up and waiting around. I really want to book something while on Sillhoutte in a couple of weeks. I understand that the next cruise area is on deck 4 port side.

Never knew that you could make an appointment.

Recently there have been a lot more reps on board than before. The best time to go is earlier in the cruise as the last few days are the procrastinators and it may be very busy.

You can access all of the cruises to do a search for the RCCL brand cruises on your personal devise or in the ILounge using the free option for WiFi without having an account or signing in.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I could look for what I want myself, but the itineraries for Caribbean Dec. '19 will not be out until Dec. 5, I believe. And we fly out on Dec. 7 for Sillhoutte Dec. 8. Not enough time to research before boarding. What is the incentive offered on board at this time, if anyone knows?

Does Celebrity provide a sign up to reserve times for booking a cruise while on board? That is so much better than just showing up and waiting around. I really want to book something while on Sillhoutte in a couple of weeks. I understand that the next cruise area is on deck 4 port side.

One can call, when aboard, the office and make an appointment.

Many do not think to do that when aboard. treat it like a Specialty Dining reservation...

bon voyage

One can call, when aboard, the office and make an appointment.

Most often, there is a self-service "sign up" appointment calendar in the Future Cruise Sales area... Understandably, Reps don't tend to answer calls while serving other guests and--to the best of my recall-- there is no Assistant available to take calls and schedule appointments...

In recent years, Celebrity has amped up its onboard Future Cruise Sales Team and increased the space dedicated to the function... Far less of a hassle meeting with a Rep--particularly if done prior to the typical last-minute rush--that it had been...

Edited by Xport

Most often, there is a self-service "sign up" appointment calendar in the Future Cruise Sales area... Understandably, Reps don't tend to answer calls while serving other guests and--to the best of my recall-- there is no Assistant available to take calls and schedule appointments...

In recent years, Celebrity has amped up its onboard Future Cruise Sales Team and increased the space dedicated to the function... Far less of a hassle meeting with a Rep--particularly if done prior to the typical last-minute rush--that it had been...

Okay, was not aware of the appointment calendar, thank you.

I have just gone down OR given one of the Reps my cabin number and they called me to set a suitable appointment.

Thank you for the update.

bon voyage

I could look for what I want myself, but the itineraries for Caribbean Dec. '19 will not be out until Dec. 5, I believe. And we fly out on Dec. 7 for Sillhoutte Dec. 8. Not enough time to research before boarding. What is the incentive offered on board at this time, if anyone knows?

In our recent experience the incentives were a reduced deposit and some amount of OBC. The stateroom rates were that of the standard booking rate available or promotion offered at that time. Not unlike RCI.

And as mentioned by others, there usually were two or three reps available and - again just our experience - we did not have to have an appointment to sit down with someone. I also found them very knowledgeable and helpful.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Current offer is standard one perk plus some bonus OBC. But it expires Dec 3rd.